Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 03:52 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
It's gotta be the tires lugging the motor then. Bigger = heavier, plus the gearing change.
I can only assume the same thing.

Old 08-25-2005, 03:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorBecause of the split level at the base of the hills?
That's part of it. Biggest part is the long, straight stretches of nothing. At night it even worse. All you see is pure darkness.

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorThis is the trailer that tows weird if the tongue isn't high enough: Jacobsen Selma Hydraulic. (The green tandem is like ours.) Doesn't say how much they weigh empty. Guess a couple grand.

Be interesting to see what kind of mileage I get on the way back.
Those are interesting trailers. Sure make it easy loading[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We don't have one of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 08-25-2005, 05:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver

And once again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Festus steps up to the plate and shows why he is number one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]LOL!
I am number one!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Monday i had a 19yr old Alley cat all over me. then she says she's a virgin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Man why did she have to go and ruin a good thing in progress [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
yep, nuthin worse than getting arrested for a B & E. a wiener you are. you'd look good ground up in pig intestine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2005, 05:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

glad to hear the moves have worked out for you and Hoss. now i wish our deal would be done, so then we can work on creator to sell next and move next to a golf course somewhere!!i.
was looking at homes on a course just yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just looking...................[/quote]

hey pal, i warned you several pages ago that you've been afflicted with the golf bug. maybe now you'll heed the words of the mighty Canadian!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] BTW, how many silly golf gadgets have ya ordered off the golf channel?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2005, 05:25 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Im changing the subject, sorry...

So I started school yesterday...what a mess!! The courses that I needed were closed so I had to crash, and of course the teacher wont let me crash!! Grr... luckily for me, I am able to add the same class on another day. Which means I will be driving to Fresno 4 days a week!! Argh! Thats an extra 176 miles a week!

But on a happier note... Ill be graduating!! YAYAYAYA!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
hey miss kitty, NEVER apologize for "changing" (????) the subject here. IS there even a subject?? just jump in and share your day, and we'll listen attentively. hoss will try to hit on ya, and you can slam him again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i'm just a DF, uneducated bumm..... so whadya mean by "crash"? sorry to hear about the extra driving, but it'll sure be nice to complete your BA. it'll all be worth it when you're done.

Old 08-25-2005, 05:28 AM
Pro Rider

Part of the accident problem is the way the road is constructed and nothing to see. Myself, I like it that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But I also enjoy driving. My mind keeps me busy. I just think about all the pigs and deer in the hills along I-5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
flat and nothing to see......sounds a lot like the mid-west.... like ILLINOIS!!

Old 08-25-2005, 06:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Part of the accident problem is the way the road is constructed and nothing to see. Myself, I like it that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But I also enjoy driving. My mind keeps me busy. I just think about all the pigs and deer in the hills along I-5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
flat and nothing to see......sounds a lot like the mid-west.... like ILLINOIS!!
I think Oklahoma is the worst. I spent about 8 hours of my life driving through that state.

Old 08-25-2005, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

glad to hear the moves have worked out for you and Hoss. now i wish our deal would be done, so then we can work on creator to sell next and move next to a golf course somewhere!!i.
was looking at homes on a course just yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just looking...................
hey pal, i warned you several pages ago that you've been afflicted with the golf bug. maybe now you'll heed the words of the mighty Canadian!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] BTW, how many silly golf gadgets have ya ordered off the golf channel?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

The Mighty who? Are you sure you don't have brain freeze from living up in the great white north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes, I've got the bug, that's fer sure. Haven't bought any of those fancy gadgets yet. They seems to work pretty good at taking yer money but can they help your game

Old 08-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

The Mighty who? Are you sure you don't have brain freeze from living up in the great white north[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes, I've got the bug, that's fer sure. Haven't bought any of those fancy gadgets yet. They seems to work pretty good at taking yer money but can they help your game
actually, i've got hoss-itis; a delusional state where you perceive greatness in yourself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

you pegged those gadgets....."only 4 equal payments of $99"... expensive and USELESS. if ya really wanna improve, go take some lessons or really practice the chipping and putting cuz that's where 2/3 of the strokes come from. and you can do that in your back yard, cost is FREE.

Old 08-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

best money spent is just playing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel