Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 03:13 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I was begining to wonder....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 03:18 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
That about as bad as me getting into fresno with the jeep noticing all the tires were low. All of them were at 17psi. i have NO clue when i lowered them. ahha That was just last week..
Those trailers sit on the job sites for 6 mos at a time and then get moved back to a yard and taken out again at some point.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

You just figured that out? Were you in Special Ed?

Old 10-19-2005, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

This one time at nerd camp.....
Now that's funny! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Unlike DQ's lame quips.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Now it's time to do As-Builts for that job up in Ballico. Not too bad though. Probably be done around lunch time or so.

That'll give you more time to "spin" on company time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Now, if the trucker bringing back our trailer, trencher and forklift would stop calling me. Last time he called me to tell me he was putting air in the tires because there were low. 2 were flat and the rest had like 20 lbs. Figure they should be in the 100psi range. LOL
Maybe when he gets to the shop, he'll want you to wipe ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you get the picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
This one time at nerd camp.....
Now that's funny! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Unlike DQ's lame quips.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yea, it's never funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when your the one taking the beating[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Except in your case, your enjoying it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2005, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Why were you not bidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Was it because of the orange jump suit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you were wearing and the shackles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] prevented you from lifting your arms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
naw, i just got back from draining the lizard. and it was just being sold. about the only REAL deal that day.

Old 10-20-2005, 02:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Why were you not bidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Was it because of the orange jump suit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you were wearing and the shackles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] prevented you from lifting your arms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
naw, i just got back from draining the lizard. and it was just being sold. about the only REAL deal that day.
WTMFI!!!!!

LOL!

Old 10-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

How's it going?

On Topic:

Diesel is $3.30 here in Mayberry RFD...what are you guys paying?

Old 10-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
How's it going?

On Topic:

Diesel is $3.30 here in Mayberry RFD...what are you guys paying?
Morning Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My morning stinks so far[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] trying to get over screwing up a final last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I know I can't change it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but still feel like crap.

Anyways, we are paying around $3.19. There is one station that is selling #2 for $2.99, but, my fuel mileage stinks when I use their fuel.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel