Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 02:51 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
You in Phoenix Creator? A lady I know up here, her husband races jet boats, and the last race of the season is this weekend in the Phoenix area. She flew out tonight to watch him race.

I was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mon-Wed but I'm back now. Gotta work on the toys so we can play next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Got the cam and levers on the WR250F and I'm going to mount some new Holeshots on the back of the Warrior tonight. The old ballooons have seen better days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I need to find a enclosed trailer that is 6-7 ft wide with the axle tucked under the box. I don't have enough room next to the house for anything else. Every trailer I have seen have the wheels mounted outside under fenders and will be too tight a fit between the house and block wall.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I hate balloon tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] was glad to get ride of them off the LT 160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Those trailers are hard to come by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When we went shopping for a cargo trailer couple months ago, I don't recall seeing a set up like your talking about at the dealerships we visited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Just paid $2.69 for #2, gas has dropped to $2.39[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully, it stays this low for the holiday week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I paid 2.329 on Wednesday for 87 at Costco. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lowest Diesel close by that I can find is 2.799. Can be had for as low as 2.559.
Costco here is at $2.34 a gallon. I noticed one station just lowered their price .02 cents over night to $2.34 also. #2 stayed the same though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Yes, But do they have the quality content as this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Heck no!!! they don't even come close to the classy act[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that we put on in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 11-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
This is the best thread, cuz I'm here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

And Skinner, I'm all for S&M.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
We should of all seem this coming from Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Especially the last comment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] speaking of s&m, how is the shearing of wool coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [that is a loaded question[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]]

Old 11-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
This is the best thread, cuz I'm here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

And Skinner, I'm all for S&M.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Anyone else get a mental image of Mrs. WW in a leather boustier, steletoes and holding a whip while Hoss is strapped to a spiked bed frame on the wall? (See: Tomcats, it's a movie....watch out for those librarians!)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I hate balloon tires[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] was glad to get ride of them off the LT 160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I love my Klaws. So much better over the stockers. I had people tell me you can't slide the stock balloons on a Warrior. HAH! Move that @ss and it will slide. Not as well as the new shoes, but it would. BODY ENGLISH people!

Those trailers are hard to come by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When we went shopping for a cargo trailer couple months ago, I don't recall seeing a set up like your talking about at the dealerships we visited[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I think he's looking at a custom made trailer if that's what he wants. Most cargo trailers are going to be 102" to the wheel fenders (widest legal).

Old 11-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Just paid $2.69 for #2, gas has dropped to $2.39[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully, it stays this low for the holiday week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I paid 2.329 on Wednesday for 87 at Costco. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lowest Diesel close by that I can find is 2.799. Can be had for as low as 2.559.
Costco here is at $2.34 a gallon. I noticed one station just lowered their price .02 cents over night to $2.34 also. #2 stayed the same though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I was actually suprised at the 2 2.559s I saw this morning. But I'm not sure on quality. One is a stop in rob station near work that I see doing a lot of business, but not sure how much #2 they sell.

Old 11-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yes, But do they have the quality content as this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Heck no!!! they don't even come close to the classy act[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that we put on in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!
That's completely true.

Old 11-18-2005, 05:00 PM
Quad Patrol

I love my Klaws. So much better over the stockers. I had people tell me you can't slide the stock balloons on a Warrior. HAH! Move that @ss and it will slide. Not as well as the new shoes, but it would. BODY ENGLISH people!

I agree, body english is needed for sliding quads around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't like the balloon tires because they act as suspension also, but, too much in my book[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I think he's looking at a custom made trailer if that's what he wants. Most cargo trailers are going to be 102" to the wheel fenders (widest legal).[/quote]

Correct.

Not the same[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but, I have only seen one toy hauler that had the no inside wheel wells[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and it's called a ToyMate. Only thing is, the craftsmanship had something to be desired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Quad Patrol

I was actually suprised at the 2 2.559s I saw this morning. But I'm not sure on quality. One is a stop in rob station near work that I see doing a lot of business, but not sure how much #2 they sell.
There's a stop and rob up here that moves its #2 prices from one extreme to the other. He'll be the lowest around, then 4-5 days later, he is the highest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Sometimes I think it's because he's quality is crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and when people buy it at a comparable price, they figure that out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] then, he can't sell the rest of it, so he adjusts the price accordingly to sucker in the people looking for the cheapest fuel they can buy. So he can get rid of the stuff sitting in his tank.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel