Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
First....interesting on the new site layout... Feels cramped though.

Your dad makes complete sense. That much traveling has got to suck. Maybe he should get like a plane and maybe commute. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On a completely OT theme.... how about that FSU - USC game. 23pt underdog beat the spread but still lost 50-42. Lots of money changes hands on that game tonight. Wish I would have seen it. Dogs should actually go up in the ranking. Even the USC coach said they are a Top 10 team.
I only watched the last half. Recorded actually. I wanted to watch the whole thing but i didnt find it till it was half over. Damm dish network. And their 1385723957 channels.

Old 11-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
WOAH. Figured out how poeple break into superdutys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Looks easy. Ford sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Really bad design.

Rangers are getting hit almost daily around here. This is a pretty nice neighborhood but punks are driving in with a couple of cars, one's a look out, the other drops someone off and jacks the radio and whatever they can get. Mostly breaking a window as to not set off the alarm. I have known quite a few that have been hit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2005, 01:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
WOAH. Figured out how poeple break into superdutys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Looks easy. Ford sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Really bad design.

Rangers are getting hit almost daily around here. This is a pretty nice neighborhood but punks are driving in with a couple of cars, one's a look out, the other drops someone off and jacks the radio and whatever they can get. Mostly breaking a window as to not set off the alarm. I have known quite a few that have been hit.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Up here, they just take the whole thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We rank #1 in auto theft[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Quad Patrol

No neighborhood is safe, Scrotebags have cars too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2005, 01:56 AM
Quad Patrol

First....interesting on the new site layout... Feels cramped though.

Your dad makes complete sense. That much traveling has got to suck. Maybe he should get like a plane and maybe commute. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On a completely OT theme.... how about that FSU - USC game. 23pt underdog beat the spread but still lost 50-42. Lots of money changes hands on that game tonight. Wish I would have seen it. Dogs should actually go up in the ranking. Even the USC coach said they are a Top 10 team.
I only watched the last half. Recorded actually. I wanted to watch the whole thing but i didnt find it till it was half over. Damm dish network. And their 1385723957 channels.
I don't pay much attention to college ball. However, beating them on the spread is impressive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2005, 01:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Did your parents by the house in WA?
Nope. Dont think theyre going to but who knows. Mom REALLY wants to stay down here.
We did some house hunting today with our realtor. Found a nice place on 49 about 2 miles from my work on 11 acres and a few more on 5.. Obviosly cant do anything till the house is on the market/sold/whatever though.. haha

Another possibillity is selling the horses. That would open up MANY possibilitys of locations to live.

This sucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Edit: sounds pretty stupid to move 15 miles down the road. LMAO.
Heres the story: Dad is tired of commuting and wants to be able to be home more. Like semi-retirering of sorts. Maybe fly locally. Hes only been home 2-3 days at a time latly and right now is gone for 8 days. So he wants to find a smaller less expensive home to retire in i guess. Hed rather be in WA but mom wants to be in this area.

Hope all that makes sense.
When it comes to real estate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] you have to do what is best for you and your family or in your case, your mom and dad's case[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2005, 01:16 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I remember back when Fresno was #2 in the nation behind Norwalk, NJ in auto theft.

That's what was nice about my old Daewoo, people thought they were garbage and wouldn't think of stealing them. But they would steal stuff out of them (camera gear up in Mantweaka.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

Around here, people steal stuff so they can buy drugs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Around here, people steal stuff so they can buy drugs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Drugs in Utah? Not what you normally associate, but I've heard SLC has gang issues.

Usually go for Meth?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Drugs in Utah? Not what you normally associate, but I've heard SLC has gang issues.

Usually go for Meth?
I guess where I live[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it must be scrotebag USA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We lead the nation in Auto thefts and Meth manufactoring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel