Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 03:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Back from piiiizzzzzmmooo.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Actually got back about 3 or so. But ive been busy workin on the jeep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Did i miss anything? Besides the snow?

Old 02-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider

Hey all!

This new job is cramping my "posting" style. They actually expect me to work while I'm at work. Can you believe that crap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in the Saintly city of Salt Lake for the week (bidness).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey all!

This new job is cramping my "posting" style. They actually expect me to work while I'm at work. Can you believe that crap.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in the Saintly city of Salt Lake for the week (bidness).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
This working stuff does get in the way, don't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm in Albuquerque for the week and just by chance, had time to play 18 today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

Nedley- what's up with that "sport" of your's they call Curling. I just don't get it at all

Old 02-23-2006, 04:14 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Nedley- what's up with that "sport" of your's they call Curling. I just don't get it at all
that's cuz you liken it to curling your toes!! I curl every week. It's a great recreation. and lotsa golfers curl. several of our world-class curlers are golf pros!! It's similar to golf in that it's all pressure as the skip, to make your shots. kinda a mental head game playing with you all the time. like a 4 foot putt for the Masters. other sports are too fast, no time to think. golf and curling take a lot of concentration and nerves of steel.

hey, I detested curling for years because I was always a die-hard hockey player, and curling was for wussies. and to watch it on TV was almost as bad as watching golf! Then i got fat and outta shape (kids!), no time for hockey. tried curling and it's a very good social outing. now I can understand and watch on TV, and it makes sense.

FFFFFFFF*******K, Canada and the US both got eliminated from Hockey today. WAAAAAA. For all the superstars we had, this was the WORST performance I've ever seen from a canadian team. The country will be angry and in mourning for a long time. Put it this way; if the US loses the World Series of baseball to Domincan Republic... you'll know where we're coming from.

so what do ya wanna know about curling?and hey, one of our curlers is 50 y/o !! What other sport can you have 30lbs of gut hanging there and be in prime shape for your sport?

Old 02-23-2006, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

Curling is kind of like shuffle board...should they put that in the summer olympics as well? How about hop scotch?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So ned/confused/canuckledick, are you the broom biatch?

Old 02-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

actually, as the skip (team leader, last shooter), it's up to the other curlers to fetch me smokes, drinks, etc..

sorry dude, there's no position available to you that involves bending over for broom insertion.

Old 02-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Should we call you skippy now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I read in the paper this morning that there are 1.2 million curlers in Canada and only 300 thousand in the rest of the world.

Old 02-24-2006, 06:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Should we call you skippy now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I read in the paper this morning that there are 1.2 million curlers in Canada and only 300 thousand in the rest of the world.
ya, i get skipper a lot. you mean there's THAT MANY in the rest of the world! well guess which drunken fools gave us this game? yep, the same ones that gave us golf. watch Robin Williams talk about the Scottish inventing golf. curling started on frozen ponds, etc. The ice is still pebbly today, NOT smooth.

I think US men play bronze medal game today!!

Old 02-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Hey fellers, we fell a few dozen spots on the forum...I had to hunt for this thread.

Anyone go riding lately?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel