Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Those are some pretty sweet trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe in my next life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Those are some pretty sweet trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe in my next life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
the difference between us and the people on the mustang boards are that 85% of them think the trucks are stupid and ugly. They also dont see the point in them. haha

Yet, 98% of us would do ANYTHING to have one.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

Mom picked up a new GPS today to use for GEOcaching. To replace the one that was stolen with the stuff in the jeep last winter. FINNALLY..
Got 65 bucks off so it was a good deal. Has a Geocaching mode and all that good shiz.
Dont think ill be using this one on the quad. haha

I need to get one to mount on the handlebars. hmm.
*goes to ebay*

Old 11-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Mom picked up a new GPS today to use for GEOcaching. To replace the one that was stolen with the stuff in the jeep last winter. FINNALLY..
Got 65 bucks off so it was a good deal. Has a Geocaching mode and all that good shiz.

*goes to ebay*
LOL! I made my gps holder out of diamond plate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Worked great at Hollister, didn't even loose the signal or shut off automatically from the bumps/shocks on the trail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only thing I really need to do is remount it at a slightly different angle, just in case the quad comes over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't take it in the head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 09:49 PM
Quad Patrol

the difference between us and the people on the mustang boards are that 85% of them think the trucks are stupid and ugly. They also dont see the point in them. haha

Funny you mention mustangs. My step dad's son bought a brand new one with the convertable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nice car, except hisis pukie green with a tan top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's really fuggly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Funny you mention mustangs. My step dad's son bought a brand new one with the convertable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nice car, except hisis pukie green with a tan top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's really fuggly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Legend Lime is a kewl color if done right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

*goes to ebay*
LOL! I made my gps holder out of diamond plate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Worked great at Hollister, didn't even loose the signal or shut off automatically from the bumps/shocks on the trail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only thing I really need to do is remount it at a slightly different angle, just in case the quad comes over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't take it in the head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
yeah. Ill figure something out. I deffinatly want to get another though. I miss having the one on the outlander. Made it nice to know where i was. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Legend Lime is a kewl color if done right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Doesn't look lime to me, more like split pea green and the kind you find in the bottom of a diaper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Getting ready to install the new headunit in the truck. Again. Gonna get everything right this time.
I finally got my XM setup right. Hid most of the wiring under some trim piece on the roof and inside the cab. Have the extra cable stowed in the glove box.
Sweet! Isnt it nice to have no comercials?
Yeah. Haven't gone on a long trip yet to really enjoy it. I do still need to mount it. I've got all the wires hidden and zip tied up. Boss still hasn't noticed the antena not being on the truck. LOL. He's been a bit preoccuppied of late though.

And there's this woman on 72 (Watercolors...Jazz station) that sounds like this woman from WBR (Boston NPR station).

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Oh and some guy on Fordpower was telling me that you could chip a STOCK cummins and put out 900ftlbs of tq.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Where do these people get this stuff?
It was in reference to these F650s, saying that his brothers cummins could do everything they could do.

Hes a camaro owner btw.
We've discussed the F-650s before. They are cranking out the power from an 7.2L I-6 Cat 3126B. The 5.9 Cummins ISC is the "little" motor in those trucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I think they are available with up to 300HP/900LB/FT of torque off the floor.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel