Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 12:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
On the No Toil cleaner, is it liquid or white powder? Because I do have Oxy Clean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's a white granulary powder. It looks pretty much like Oxy Clean. I've always wanted to compare them, but I keep forgetting. But the No Toil only works with their oils as they aren't petroleum based. It's biodegradable (which is why I started using it.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Pro Rider

Morning all

Another beautiful day in america's fifth largest city this week. Didn't bring the clubs again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Getting near year end and have to make the numbers for bonus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] time to do some real work for a change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
A little slow in here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Everyone must be busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I know I will be, have a paper due next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and need to get it done before I leave for Pismo Saturday.

Started getting things together for that trip. Took apart the Raptor 80's carb and cleaned it out, it was stalling on hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] had some gum in the float bowl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hopefully, that will take care of it. Also, need to clean the foam filter, guess I need to due a search on what works best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've only had paper or k&n filters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I don't think gasoline is the right choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gas actually works really well... LOL. (Use for starting bon fires.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Or I used Simple Green with good results. With my UNI I've started using No Toil. Has it's own cleaner which seems much like Oxy Clean....

Gas is the ultimate starting fluid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] As a matter of fact, my garage smells like gas pretty bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That's a real nice thing to have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Is your hot water heater located in there also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, I'm a forum slacker....
I'm in Salt Lake again. Last week I was at a medical conference, and this week I'm performing a corporate audit. I hope everyone is doing well.

Old 11-16-2005, 02:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Morning all

Another beautiful day in america's fifth largest city this week. Didn't bring the clubs again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Getting near year end and have to make the numbers for bonus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] time to do some real work for a change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Hmmm, couldn't you take your prospective businesses to the golf course to drum up a deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Seems to work with everyone I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
A little slow in here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Everyone must be busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I know I will be, have a paper due next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and need to get it done before I leave for Pismo Saturday.

Started getting things together for that trip. Took apart the Raptor 80's carb and cleaned it out, it was stalling on hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] had some gum in the float bowl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hopefully, that will take care of it. Also, need to clean the foam filter, guess I need to due a search on what works best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've only had paper or k&n filters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I don't think gasoline is the right choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gas actually works really well... LOL. (Use for starting bon fires.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Or I used Simple Green with good results. With my UNI I've started using No Toil. Has it's own cleaner which seems much like Oxy Clean....

Gas is the ultimate starting fluid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] As a matter of fact, my garage smells like gas pretty bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That's a real nice thing to have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Is your hot water heater located in there also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yes, the water heater is out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] fortunately it is sealed up pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ANd I left the doors open to air it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yes, I'm a forum slacker....
I'm in Salt Lake again. Last week I was at a medical conference, and this week I'm performing a corporate audit. I hope everyone is doing well.
Hhmmmmm, when Hoss says he's "performing" I wonder if there are sheeps involved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Just paid $2.69 for #2, gas has dropped to $2.39[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully, it stays this low for the holiday week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

we're still about 35-40 cents more down here. We always get the shaft in SD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 03:32 AM
Quad Patrol

we're still about 35-40 cents more down here. We always get the shaft in SD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Well at least you have better weather than we do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If that's any type of consolation prize[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel