Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Ahem...is this thread dead? Where is everyone?

Old 01-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I'm here. I guess MD is too busy working. Not sure where LJ is...find himself little mountain Jeep girl? Trasher is probably stuck in sand trap on the 5th hole of some golf course in Arizona. And me, well, let's just say The Spin Zone got locked down yesterday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-31-2006, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I'm here. I guess MD is too busy working. Not sure where LJ is...find himself little mountain Jeep girl? Trasher is probably stuck in sand trap on the 5th hole of some golf course in Arizona. And me, well, let's just say The Spin Zone got locked down yesterday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/q

Checking in for duty sir[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No, I'm not in a sand trap today............................................. ...yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] maybe about 3PM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
I'm here. I guess MD is too busy working. Not sure where LJ is...find himself little mountain Jeep girl? Trasher is probably stuck in sand trap on the 5th hole of some golf course in Arizona. And me, well, let's just say The Spin Zone got locked down yesterday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Checking in for duty sir[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No, I'm not in a sand trap today............................................. ...yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] maybe about 3PM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL Figures.

And watch those quotes! Close those tags!

Old 01-31-2006, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

I'm around too...... but i guess I don't exist in skinner's eyes! must be for tagging him with that moniker.

Old tenant moves out today. YAY!! new blood moves in on the 15th. did i mention I'm a slum lord now? Actually, the phone rang off the hook. The 1600 sq' rancher includes a 5-stall enclosed horse barn (under the house), use of a small portion of acreage, 6 outside open/covered horse stalls that are individually fenced, plus some good horse riding trails nearby. Covered parking for 3 vehs., with 18' clearance. And I know nothing about horses, so i guess I'm about to find out. Was kinda nice this time being able to screen many inquiries to find the person I think best for the property. Sure hope this one lasts longer than the first tenant (2 months in total).

Hey Hoss, how are the 3:00AM feedings and stinky diaper changes treating ya? Is this one a screamer?

Old 01-31-2006, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

[qHey Hoss, Is this one a screamer?[/quote]

Are you talking about the wifey or the new carpet muncher[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 12:51 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Sorry about that Ned 'ol boy. I fix you one of those nice tri-tips. That should soften the blow.

And I was gonna make a comment about Hoss' wife being the screamer earlier, but I had to get some work done...damn.

My plotter is making streaks on prints at work. Can't figure out what's causing it. Just seems to be doing it on "normal" mode, not the best or draft mode. It's nasty dirty in there. All kinds of ink congealed all over. Going to talk to the boss about paying someone to clean that mess up in there. I cleaned the printheads up really good, but that's not it.

On that note, I was searching for codes to do stuff on the plotter (like holding down the power button and hitting OK 4 times prints this summary page), well, funny enough, on the first page of hits from google, was this thread! LOL I was LMFAO when I found that.

Old 02-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Tumbleweed Patrol
You sure that's not Ho Patrol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Quad Patrol

You got that right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Not used to working a solid 10 hour day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Didn't know so much crap needs to go into a parking lot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Especially all the laws pertaining to ADA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Plus last night my daughter had her family get together for her birthday. Otherwise, I do like checking in daily[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Spin ZOne got shut down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hhmmm, have to check out why? Or, do you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2006, 01:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Sorry about that Ned 'ol boy. I fix you one of those nice tri-tips. That should soften the blow.

And I was gonna make a comment about Hoss' wife being the screamer earlier, but I had to get some work done...damn.

My plotter is making streaks on prints at work. Can't figure out what's causing it. Just seems to be doing it on "normal" mode, not the best or draft mode. It's nasty dirty in there. All kinds of ink congealed all over. Going to talk to the boss about paying someone to clean that mess up in there. I cleaned the printheads up really good, but that's not it.

On that note, I was searching for codes to do stuff on the plotter (like holding down the power button and hitting OK 4 times prints this summary page), well, funny enough, on the first page of hits from google, was this thread! LOL I was LMFAO when I found that.
We just had our plotters cleaned at work and 2 new ones installed. I have to say, we kill our fair share of paper each day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't know what each roll cost, changing them out 2 times a day is not unheard of.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel