Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 11:11 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: ATVrider89
We have 2 of em at work (one s/a, one daully) I wouldn't dare buy one with a 7.3 Diesel. To start off the 7.3 Powerstroke IS THE WORST WINTER STARTER EVER, even our lowboy starts easier than that POS in the winter. Secondly, if it has an automatic tranny, the trans kills the engine power, the d@mm thing can't even climb a curb (the manual tranny is much better its a night and day difference. If I were you I'd look for a real truck like a chevy or dodge.
IF I WAS YOU, I WOULD NOT ENTER INTO A THREAD AND TRY AND START CRAP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] IF YOU CAN NOT ADD ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE, THEN DON'T ADD ANYTHING AT ALL.

Old 01-19-2006, 11:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: Trasher

I think all that rain has soaked your brain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Maybe it was the dust at Gordons Well.

Just wait till you see the RescueDiver Bear! LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
TAH DAH!!! Did someone call[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 01-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
We have 2 of em at work (one s/a, one daully) I wouldn't dare buy one with a 7.3 Diesel. To start off the 7.3 Powerstroke IS THE WORST WINTER STARTER EVER, even our lowboy starts easier than that POS in the winter. Secondly, if it has an automatic tranny, the trans kills the engine power, the d@mm thing can't even climb a curb (the manual tranny is much better its a night and day difference. If I were you I'd look for a real truck like a chevy or dodge.
Huh? Where in the hell did this guy come from?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I don't know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]but his stay might be short lived[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with replies like that.

Old 01-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Huh? Where in the hell did this guy come from?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
WOW that was impressive. you dont go in a bears den and tell him havin fur is no good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Guess i better get on a rescue bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey OFC, now your talking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I was thinking Trollland. Wonder when the spinners will do Troll Week. You guys remember the Trolls right? The wild haired little things. Mostly found with a pencil stuck up their @ss.
LMAO skinner!! that was a good one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HMM i dunno if i can do a brazillian bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you can't beat em, join em

(<---------------------See avatar)
LOL! everyone needs a little ***** cat around the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HMM i dunno if i can do a brazillian bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I like 'em trimmed close like a "Hitler".

well Hoss, looks like only you and I have red-blood flowing through our veins (even if your's is mutton-tainted). the rest of these gooey-bumms have pink blood to go with their care-bear theme.
Some one say pink?????

LOL!

Old 01-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
hey ATVrider89, is an "89" like a '69, except with a guy? maybe a chevy & dodge owner munching one another?well, those trucks do look good...ON A TOW HOOK!!

they got these new things called "block heaters" to help with cold starts. up here in the great white north, cold starting the 7.3 hasn't been a problem.
I have never had a problem either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Back to the subject this great thread is about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the 7.3 PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think my truck was sabotaged last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It got down to freezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and when I went to open my doors, they were frozen shut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LWTF is this???? Had to force all 4 of the open[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wonder if someone went around this FINE neighborhood and put water on all the doors????? I've never had that happen before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Maybe idling the PSD at 0625 upset one of my neighbors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 01-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

And the last sentence is fighting words[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!
yah, if i actually meant it, you'd be entirely right! but good thing is; you've come to expect the outrageous comments from me, and the smack talk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (go figure, i got emoticons again. i think creator passed this curse to me!).

BTW, these cutesy things always start off under the mistaken premise..."oh, it's just good clean fun". but when your friends catch ya cross-dressing in your wife's under-garments, it's a counselling issue. ...at least that's what they told me when i got caught![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel