Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

RINCON vs 700 SPORTMAN!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2003, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RINCON vs 700 SPORTMAN!!!!!

OldSouthRacing, thanks for the infro;

I'll probable have to pass. thanks again.

Old 01-24-2003, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Light Duty Rincon
This is going to be a fairly common Rincon post before long. You try to use a Rincon like everyone uses there Polaris's, and the Rincons are going to have major reliability issues.
The Rincons are light duty machines, not capable of the abuse dished out by aggressive Sport/Utility riders.

Old 01-24-2003, 05:31 PM
Trailblazer

Yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah. Feel better now?

Old 01-24-2003, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

Do you honestly think that there is one quad out there that hasn't had a problem posted here?? If you do than i think you're a little shallow. And this is only one case, there is a fair amount of Rincon owners on here and only one had that problem.

Don't make me list all the problems of the Z400, sp500, which i see you own!

Old 01-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

SHOTGUN i know its a lil fer for yall , but would like to invite yall to come down and ride in Tn this spring.
i'm planning on aleast 5 trips this year to windrock and 1 to Hatfield / McCoy in WV.

i also noticed the icon for pictures under your names, man thats a pretty interesting machine you have. seems like with a machine like that yall must have one hang of a racing circuit. how many pulls do you go to a year?

Old 01-25-2003, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

hey when does ATVTV come on i would like to watch it(p650 is the best quad ever .................................................. .................................................. .............................)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Range Rover

OSR,if your coming to windrock i can catch you there in tn i don't think i'll have that much T.O. right now to travel that far for the wknd,I took my to during deer season and got to make some $$$,but i could get up with you in TN,where do you stay at when there?and is the riding good?.Ever been to tellico ohv on the NC border?

Old 01-26-2003, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

OldSouthRacing

Our club only puts on about 4 or 5 pulls a year, but we go to other area's that have pulls.

We pull sometimes 2 or 3 times a week, someone will call up and want to try out something new they have put on there bikes, we'll call a bunch of guys and have at it. The more you pull the more you learn. I've had people call me from other states wanting pulling tips, no idea how they got my name but the sport is speading.

Thanks for the offer on the ride, sounds like fun, we'll talk it over.

Old 01-26-2003, 07:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hellfish we're coming up the weeknd of april 11-12-03 for the poker run at windrock. the riding is excellent, the trails are well taken care of, and the people are just super. in fact at the poker run in oct. i rode with some guys there that i met that morning. they were gracious enough to allow a total stranger ride with them. now thats what you call "Good ol' Southren hospitaility".
we'll be staying at the garden plaza hotel(host hotel) for the event. check out windrocks web site at windrockatv.com. it's got the whole lo-down on this awsome event. hope yall can come to windrock and ride, right now i'm in the process of preparing for a 250-300 mile ride in march. however i would like to come to tellico and ride in the near future. i've heard of some wild stories about tellico . they have some radical terrain from what i'm told.

Old 01-30-2003, 05:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i just can't get used to the look of that front end on the Rincon.
yesterday i went to the Honda store and really checked one out. (with check in hand-ready to buy) i saw one in Green.
BUT, i just couldn't get over that strange front end. i like the Rancher and Rubi front end. but i want 2wd/4wd and IRS so those are out.

do you Rincon owners get any strange looks out riding? or is it just my bad taste kicking-in again?

-MT

Quick Reply: RINCON vs 700 SPORTMAN!!!!!