Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

my sister jut moved up there and were driving up there to visit and i can take my quad so i was just wondering were there is good places to ride

Old 11-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Range Rover

I Sure am excited i only have a little more time before i get off work and I can relax for 4 days and hopefully get some riding in. Just wish i hade somewhere to ride. Cant wait till sat to go out to ecmx and watch the race.

Old 11-26-2003, 05:32 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: pungohboy
I Sure am excited i only have a little more time before i get off work and I can relax for 4 days and hopefully get some riding in. Just wish i hade somewhere to ride. Cant wait till sat to go out to ecmx and watch the race.
You said it baby. I am really excited to go watch the race. You all should come and watch.

Old 11-27-2003, 12:53 PM
Trailblazer

the place behind mt.vernon is no good they have blocked all paths and nocked down all the jumps all there is is the pit in back and the big dip that was next to the track. I used to rid4e there all the time but the cops started coming some *** called the m and then they blocked everthing off.but it was better for bikes anyway not quads
I live in hampton and useed to live in yorktown but i still know a few spots to go in yorkand the cops will never catch u but alot of mud.
I went to cmx sunday and it was a blast but very dusty there were about 30 quads and 40 bikes outthere but still lots of fun. The pro corse was very hard on a quad but the other two tracks were a load of fun. but my kidneys still feel it

Old 11-27-2003, 02:36 PM
Range Rover

heh, i was trying to clear that one big table top there and i came up a little short on it but still pointed down cause i thought i was gonnna make it. lets just say i broke the visor on my helmet and couldnt breath for a few min after it

Im gonna go up to ecmx and check out the race too. I drive a Dodge Ram 93 (old body style) its red. look for me there. i might have my 4-wheeler but probably not. thos bastards at askews suck ***** when trying to get something fixed by them.

Old 11-27-2003, 03:00 PM
Range Rover

Hey everyone, um will someone tell me how to get to ecmx. I wanna go and see what its about.. I am coming from colonial heights. I hear alot about this place.

also me and some friends are going riding on suday to south hill, if anyone is interested in going let me know and maybe we could all me somewhere..

Old 11-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Range Rover

Well dont know how to tell you to get to ecmx but here is the link to thier site and the track page has a link for directions. ECMX The address is 1816 Fearing Avenue
Elizabeth City, NC 27909 if you want to try mapquest or msn maps.

Old 11-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Trailblazer

I pick up my ATV on Thursday. I can't wait You said you know a few places in Yorktown. I know about the closed roads behind Edgehill, but any other trails you could give me directions on or the location of would make my first weekend on my new ride a blast.

I heard of a spot behind Damneck school, not sure which school. Also another place off Military Hwy. Anyone know more about these spots

Old 11-29-2003, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer

This is my e-mail if you know of those places in Yorktown. I would love to check them out. The muddier the better!

crawford@bmh.com

Yeah I checked out Mt Vernon this weekend before I got your post, there are houses back there now. That sucks!!!!
Any info would be awesome.

Old 12-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Trailblazer

Could you give me specifics on the place near Busch Gardens. I am heading to Casey on Thursday to pick up my ATV. I could ask when I am there, but any additional info would be great.

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE