Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

This thread should be stickied up top. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The LADunes & Camp Claiborne are the only two places that I know of at the moment for atv sand/trails.
There is this place right out of Natchez Mississippi that I have been invited to but haven't made it yet.Not sure if it has a name.When I go I'll post about it.
Its hard to dig up places to ride that are within 4 hours or so of your house,so a compiled list of everybodys knowledge in LA Miss AR TX would be sweet.I know were all the MX tracks are but atv trails I don't.

Old 01-14-2004, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

.................................................. .....

Old 01-15-2004, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KFXCarnage
This thread should be stickied up top. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The LADunes & Camp Claiborne are the only two places that I know of at the moment for atv sand/trails.There is this place right out of Natchez Mississippi that I have been invited to but haven't made it yet.Not sure if it has a name.When I go I'll post about it.Its hard to dig up places to ride that are within 4 hours or so of your house,so a compiled list of everybodys knowledge in LA Miss AR TX would be sweet.I know were all the MX tracks are but atv trails I don't.
our you could join our forums on the Trailblazer site [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We talk about this stuff all the time. Daryl just basically recapped it all for you guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

crap its suposed to rain this weekend and next weekend for all of LA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Trailblazer

rain?

I come from washington state. we have 72 different "types" of rain, and a name for each of them.

Looks like my webbed feet will come in handy down here after all!

I guess since your not into wallowing in the mud, you prolly dont appreciate the free washing that the rain provides. Its those 4x4 guys who like to sit and soak in the mud that prolly get the most out of it.

Old 01-16-2004, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

lol sit & soak [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Like to big fat pigs in the mudd.Lets find the bigest deepest mudd hole around and drive to the middle and have a smoke and a brew. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2004, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

I prefer to skim across the top of them, usually trying to pass up Ford_Forgotton [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2004, 02:52 AM
Trailblazer

emphasis on TRYING.

Although you got a pipe for x-mas didnt you? Might have to go do another high speed sportbike run thru the forest. you kept up pretty good with me last time, but you were sweatin on the other end!

of course my extended a-arms dont help me when riding thru the tight stuff. I ate a few cypress knees and a tree or two. that kills the wrists!

Old 01-17-2004, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ford_Forgotton
emphasis on TRYING.Although you got a pipe for x-mas didnt you? Might have to go do another high speed sportbike run thru the forest. you kept up pretty good with me last time, but you were sweatin on the other end!of course my extended a-arms dont help me when riding thru the tight stuff. I ate a few cypress knees and a tree or two. that kills the wrists!
ha! true. This is my first sport bike in over 10 years. I'm still used to puttin' around on a 4x4. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I "ate" a tree too, of course, I flipped and my wirst still hurts 2 weeks later [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

KRAW what place is this in one of your pic's?Looks like a kewl place to ride.
what place is this?

Quick Reply: ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!