Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 11:03 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!

You know Im in, I had my truck already pointed that way.. dammit.

Old 02-05-2004, 11:23 AM
CSG
Trailblazer

I will be able to have tires by then for sure. So I am in, just for 1 day though.

Old 02-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

Let's all just hope we don't get too much rain between now and then and that the trails dry out enough to where they can open them back up.

Old 02-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Ok I am in for the SAND trip....Need to know more info so Ford I need you to send me everthing you have and I will be there!....As for the trip this weekend I think there will be to much mudd for the Shee to come out of the trailer.

Old 02-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Trailblazer

Well, the next OFFICIAL club ride to the MS Dunes is Mardi gras day. We will prolly meet in Slidell around 8am and convoy to the dunes. We will be going again the following saturday. We usually meet at the "cracker barrel" off exit 266 and I-10, but their lot is getting to small for all our rigs, so we are thinking the walmart at the same exit might be better.

All the info is posted in our forums over on the sltrailblazers webpage.

Im the point of contact for Tuesdays (mardi gras day) ride, and george hammer the club president is POC for saturdays ride.

We also have a couple members planning to ride Claiborne on the 21st if the weather cleans up.

Old 02-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Range Rover

Shane me and some friends of mine are going to the dunes in MS for sat. We are leavin fri and stayin at his aunts house in gulfport that night. For everyone that wants to go for sat. PM and i can give directions. Shane i will PM you my cell # so you can call me about details and directions.

Old 02-06-2004, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

I'll be in Pitkin the weekend of the 21st. If we don't ride Claiborne, I'll just ride at home. I guess most of you all have sport bikes, so I wouldn't really be able to hang on the Grizzly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2004, 08:11 AM
Weekend Warrior

What's up KajunATVer ?, Oh yeah, I remember you and the rest of the pack. That was back in the good ole days. It's good hearing from yah. I run across Brad every once in a while if you know who I am talking about. Is Forest still into ridding? I haven't seen him since I lived in the neighborhood. Haven't seen much of anyone else that use to terrorize Bellingrath and rip through the woods behind it. I have great memories from those days. Well yall, I just got off from working 8 days and I'll be damn if the weather didn't hose up everything again. I just started getting weekends off again for a while but I might jinks everyone if I show up due to it motherfreakin rains when I am ready to ride. Shane sorry I have been missing your calls but I got slammed at work every motherfizuckingday. I am surprised I haven't wrecked that unit trying not to fall asleep on the way home at night. That curve on 37 and Morgan has almost been straightened out by me a couple of times this week. Shane, If you see some dumb **** flying down wax rd in front of your house on a Shee this weekend that will be me. If that is the only dry ground I find then I am going to use it. BTW I called your cell back but it was late so I left a message. I'll call you tomorrow which I guess is today now. A buddy of mine across the street has a craptor and a prairie and his sister has property backing up to the comite off of Dyer so I might mud bogg the Kodiak if nothing else... Dang, and I really was ready for the Polk ride with yall this weekend. Well yall take care........Later

Old 02-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

Hey BanShee777, I still see Brad and Jeff pretty regularly. I live one block over from Jeff. We don't ride nearly as much as we used to. It seems like everyone is kinda getting out of it since there's fewer and fewer places to go. We ride the Comite River at Deerford Road a lot during the summer and go to The Dunes every now and then but not nearly as much as before. We're gonna try the Fort Polk trip in a couple of weeks so I hope you can make it.

Old 02-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Trailblazer

I keep seeing this Comite River riding place. whats the story on it? public? private? ride at your own risk? sportbike friendly or 4x4 prefered? how many acres/miles etc etc etc.

Is this a decent place to ride? or just "A" place to ride when there isnt anywhere else to go.

If its worth adding (ok, ANY riding is worth adding), I can put anyones rightup on the trailblazers forums.

Quick Reply: ALL LOUISIANA RIDERS!!