Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Went to Paragon this past weekend

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to Paragon this past weekend

Just wanted to let everyone know that this place rocks. I rode with a group of 17 people and we had the whole place to ourselves. Noone else bothered to come there because of the snowstorm that had just ended. There was about a foot of fresh virgin snow on the trails and our group was the only people there except for a few jeeps. One of the guys we went with had been there many times and knew his way around pretty good. some very awesome hill climbs. This was the best ride I ever went on. I highly recommend this place.

One word to the wise; They don't plow the driveway to get in or the parking lot and it is not level by any means. You have to climb a pretty steep hill to get in and a pretty steep hill to get out. If you don't have 4 wheel drive than i wouldn't bother to go until the spring thaw. Many of our guys could not make it up the hill and had to be pulled up.

Anyway, awesome place.

Jason

Old 12-09-2003, 07:49 PM
Trailblazer

jw ya that place is great im think im going in a week the place is awsome here a tip get the map the have get it copied and have it shrunk in size get it lamanated and zip tie it to ur 4 wheeler and ur set for the hole day last place is huge that what we do

Old 12-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Salty,

Good idea. The guys I was riding with know the place like the back of there hand. There was no need for a map with these guys. If I do go without those guys I will definitely do the laminated map idea. I am told that we didn't even really touch on 1/2 of the trails there. I can't wait for the next trip back there. I can't say enough good things about this place. We need more places like that to ride legally.

Jason

Old 12-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

If you guys think Paragon is cool (wich it is) you gotta check out Tower City about 45 miles more. totally Smokin'

Old 12-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Trailblazer

JW Salty
What do they require at Paragon? Do you need to be reg. and insured? What gear? We have a bunch of guys with all sport quads...do you recomend? Thanks Guys

Old 12-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

moochie,
Here is the link for paragon. You can get all the info you need there. I highly recommend going there even with a sport quad. BUT, most of the guys with 2 wheel drive that we were with, had to be pulled out of alot of jams by the guys with 4wd and winches. You are much better off going there with a 4wd if there is any snow. We had about a foot of snow on the ground and the 2wd's were miserable all day. Otherwise in the warmer weather this place would rule with 2wd or 4wd.

Jason

Old 12-17-2003, 07:32 AM
Trailblazer

moochie u do not need no ins or reg they bnever ask me for it i may go there this weekend depends on the weather

Old 12-17-2003, 04:20 PM
Trailblazer

Kawi Salty
Thanks guys we are definetly going to give it a try.

Old 12-23-2003, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

i def wanna go there when its summer... im 14 ill bre working in the summer it sucks beacuase its becommin the real world for me hahaha theres no more thing called free.. If any fellow atv riders need passes to CamelBeach Waterpark i cant get u a few free i bet when uit comes around

Jbomb