Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 10:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scrambler400enoge
http://forums.atvconnection.com/othe...ssed-away.html Thought you guys might want to know.
That is sad news, thank you for letting us know.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 06-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR

YES Rod I am cuttin the apron strings nice pics Chris, Jayna are yours on Picassa?? I just haven't went there yet.

RIP Ed McMahan

gonna be nice today, Trevor wants me to take him to a skate park to ride his scooter so I guess it'll be Marysville, hope there aren't a bunch of punks there haha, I'll have to chase them off Guess he's tired of trying to ride it on the grass & gravel LOL poor kid

Well I got the big bedroom switch DONE yesterday WHEW Trev now has the big room, he changed his mind on having it, now I'm wondering how we fit it all in his little room LOL but now we have a spare room, not much room in it but there is a bed what more could a person want haha

Have a great day

Old 06-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

A very chilly 35 degrees at 5:30 AM over here! Don't know what is going on but it's sure putting the question on the global warming thing. Hope it didn't frost the garden earlier in the morning, the plants don't show being frosted but it may not show up for a day or two.

Glad everyone got back safe and sound, sounds like a good time was had by everyone that went.

I continue to build fence and haul stuff for the girls garden project, planted another half dozen Blue Spruce trees yesterday. Trying to find a source for the old fashioned Wild Rose bushes, the kind that have all the thorns and form a real tangled mess. Going to plant them in the fence line around the garden and back yard area to give the game birds a place to hang out and keep the cattle from trying to reach thru the fence for tasty treats. Till the brush gets up a couple of electric wires will hold the beasts at bay.

Got to get to work, it's up to 40 degrees out there now, maybe there is something to the global warming scare. But I really doubt it.

Hope you all have as great a day as I'm going to have.

Mike

Old 06-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 06-23-2009, 09:31 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Karl, that sounds like so much fun!
Cindy watched the video and was "WOW, he's jumping it too!"
I know if I was driving one that way (which I would) I'd have a sore right arm from Cindy hitting it.
I had her out in the dunes years ago in a mini sand rail and she was screaming at me the whole time to slow down. I didn't.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:33 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mike, you're certainly keeping busy in your retirement. Kind of like my Dad, he retired to Soap Lake and decided to get the town into shape, he's now in his second term as mayor (this after one term as a councilman)

Old 06-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Kym,
I remember when Bobby left for California and we moved Nate into the big bedroom. The next summer Bobby came home for a couple months and wanted Nate to move back into the smaller room. We said "no, Nate has the big room now" LOL
That was the last time Bobby came home to stay!

Old 06-23-2009, 10:03 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Feels like I'm fighting another head cold. I swear I don't have an immune system, since I'm always sick.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally Posted by 2mnyToyz
I was having too much fun. That RZR rocks!
I'll make ya some brauts if ya take me out so i can decide between the rzr or rhino My womans Cousin has a rhino and its soo much fun.. just can decide if the fun factor of a rzr outweighs the cargo capacity of the rhino.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread