Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Jayna, did the south beach access road have a little water over it?
Only on that day. The day before and the day after that puddle wasn't there. Heck, Reagan rode down that road the day before on her little quad.
I just happened to pick the deepest line in the puddle and fortunately got it stopped just before it washed out my airbox. It went deep very fast.
I was trying to figure out how not to soak my new camera which is not the waterproof one and how many days I was going to have to ride in wet boots.
The RZR Rescue from 2Mny was so very worth every minute we spent driving down to pick it up.
We turned around quite a few people coming the other way while I was rolling up my tow strap. One brave Razr bombed through and soaked her little girl in the passenger seat. After that, all the lookie-loos gave up and turned back around.

And that RZR is one awesome ride. It was almost hard to keep up with bombing through the hill trails and over berms. Amazing maneuverability and really a comfortable ride. It might not be the thing for the very narrow trails(although not much wider than my LTR450) or the deepest hole shots because it needs just a little bit of a run to get up the hills, but it sure gets it done. Many, many thanks to Karl and Tammy for sharing all the fun.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

To view pics click on the user's name. It will take you to another page with the users profile and his/her photo albums.
I don't find them that way, but I have them on cd....So where's the pics link? Not in Picasa...

Old 06-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by LdyJay
I don't find them that way, but I have them on cd....So where's the pics link? Not in Picasa...
If you have photo albums loaded onto ATVConnection that is how to find the albums.
If you have them on your picasaweb then you need to create a link to your picasaweb.
Same if you have them on your photobucket.
You could also click on my PSAR Multiply link and load your photos onto there.
Call me if you have any questions about creating a link in your sig.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

If you have photo albums loaded onto ATVConnection that is how to find the albums.
If you have them on your picasaweb then you need to create a link to your picasaweb.
Same if you have them on your photobucket.
You could also click on my PSAR Multiply link and load your photos onto there.
Call me if you have any questions about creating a link in your sig.

Fixed it...still can't find Chris's album, but then I am blonde...

Old 06-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

I need to add the link in. I will try tonight.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by S250
I need to add the link in. I will try tonight.
I have most posted. I have about 6 more videos, but considering how long their taking on highspeed access, I am not even going to try at home. More videos tomorrow. Some from my phone, still...

Old 06-22-2009, 05:57 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

You can go to PSAR Multiply link and then click on members and go to Chris's page.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

You can go to PSAR Multiply link and then click on members and go to Chris's page.
Good point. I will be transferring mine over to that site tomorrow as well.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

Hey everyone...well the girls and I got back about 11:00 last night ( took a nap for a while at a rest stop) just in time to go help mom with dad...he had fallen again.

the girls had so much fun...reagan cant stop telling everyone about her rides, and the wheelie and the crash...( she says it was great, got it out of the way.)

Both girls did so well, I am so proud of them.

Thanks for all the fun, and Karl the ride was fantastic.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

We got back around 8:00 last night, went to our other house to check on it, then went to bed...

We had a blast! It was great to ride with Jayna, Chris, Bruce, Bill and the girls. It's the company you keep that makes the trip.

Kinda lucky the outlaw had starting problems... got a new RZR as a result! The outlaw has too much draw on starting, cleaned all the connections, replaced the solinoid and battery. Took the starter apart to examine the brushes... all is fine there. Just going to take it in and say fix it.

It's a good thing Mrs. Toyz took the key away Saturday and said "Let's end on a good note". I was having too much fun. That RZR rocks! The cool part is I'm not leaving Mrs. Toyz in the dust. She's right beside me and she likes the hill climbs and high-marking. She said it's like riding in a roller-coaster.

They had the LE models in Florence, but I couldn't see scratching up cool graphics or flashy paint going through the brush. Thanks to Jayna, we went to Parker's in North Bend to pick it up!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread