Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Good morning PSAR. Its spirit week, so I get to wear my jammies to work!

Old 05-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 05-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 05-05-2008, 10:27 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

Are those two transmission towers in the back? one with flat top and one that goes to a point with a static line and fiber optic in it? If so I just might know where SS#2 is [img][/img] or at least I have been up those towers before.</end quote></div>

it is right along the power lines just off Jordan River Trails

Old 05-05-2008, 10:29 AM
"One Wheel Short"

good morning PSAR!

I'm not going to work today, I'm taking the day off to celebrate "Slingo Da Mayo"

Old 05-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

Morning PSAR!

Didn't get a lot done on Saturday, but yesterday Justin and I got all the grass mowed. Got the toyhauler out from the carport and he cleaned the outside of it, his quads and put his paddles on. It sucks not getting my quad ready. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh yea my quad might have a bad water pump. I did have antifreeze in my reservoir at one time and now it's gone. And every time I ride it I check the oil. I checked it yesterday and it didn't even register on the dip stick. So looks like I need to go to the dealer and get some things. But before I do that I need to see if my water pump is bad. It's leaking somewhere!

Today is suppose to hit 70. Well that's what they said on the radio so we will see!

Old 05-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

Hey all me PSI! havent been around in a year or so! totally forgot about this site till i received a email a little ago! well anyways hope is all is well see theres a new thread now hehe took forever to load the last one.

Anywho I was wondering my crank seals went out on my 01 rm250 and want to know if anyone knows how to do it and if its a semi-easy fix? paulsons wants to charge 300$ for labor then 30-50$ for parts didnt know if thats a good deal or not. If you could pm as i would respond faster or i'll check when i get home today after work! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! peace out

Old 05-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning PSAR!

Old 05-05-2008, 11:23 AM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander

Hey all me PSI! havent been around in a year or so! totally forgot about this site till i received a email a little ago! well anyways hope is all is well see theres a new thread now hehe took forever to load the last one.

Anywho I was wondering my crank seals went out on my 01 rm250 and want to know if anyone knows how to do it and if its a semi-easy fix? paulsons wants to charge 300$ for labor then 30-50$ for parts didnt know if thats a good deal or not. If you could pm as i would respond faster or i'll check when i get home today after work! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! peace out</end quote></div>

3 bills isn't too bad Scott, I would charge around 150-200, with you buying the parts. 300 would cover about 4 hours of shop time....

Old 05-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR

Man how nice is it to get up to SUNSHINE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Makes me a very happy camper!! Gonna do some more yard work today, gotta do some driveway packing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Trev ripped it up w/ his quad haha, we put a set of 18's on the rear of it, now just gotta get some 19" fronts & he's set for trails he said it's a better ride w/ the bigger tires but MAN do they sling the rock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he rode for a little bit in the yard, need to get him on the trails again he's missing it he said!!

Anyone on here..............BING? looking/need a set of four 35" muddin' tires on some black wheels, they came off a yota, we have them on CL & sittiing out front of our yard they have about 70% tread, we are asking $600 OBO I know JUST the tires are $1K new & they are in good shape [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] also have a brush bar, & some other yota doodads LMK

well have a good day & enjoy the SUN

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread