Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 01:11 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Kymmy, has Trevor grown out of that white pair of Alpinestar boots that Pink got him for his b-day a couple of years ago? I need to get a pair of boots for the Weeman and was just wondering.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Kymmy, has Trevor grown out of that white pair of Alpinestar boots that Pink got him for his b-day a couple of years ago? I need to get a pair of boots for the Weeman and was just wondering.</end quote></div>

Not sure I'll have to have him try them on, they were a 1, you would think he has LOL I'll try to do it today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2008, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander

3 bills isn't too bad Scott, I would charge around 150-200, with you buying the parts. 300 would cover about 4 hours of shop time....</end quote></div>

Any money saved is good for me, trying to get ahold of the shop to see if that 300 is including them taking out the engine or not because i'll take out the engine if it saves time. What else do you recomend replacing when putting new seals in? would i just have to buy a crank seal kit?
thanks for helpin

Old 05-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Happy Anniversary HappaRap and Hollywood!

Old 05-05-2008, 08:14 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: [b]PugetSoundIslander

3 bills isn't too bad Scott, I would charge around 150-200, with you buying the parts. 300 would cover about 4 hours of shop time....</end quote></div>

Any money saved is good for me, trying to get ahold of the shop to see if that 300 is including them taking out the engine or not because i'll take out the engine if it saves time. What else do you recomend replacing when putting new seals in? would i just have to buy a crank seal kit?

thanks for helpin</end quote></div>

complete gasket and seal kit at the very minimum. Once it gets opened up, that will be a good time to look at the topend, and crankshaft conditions. If a problem for either one of those is "showing up" it would save you more money down the road. No matter who does the work for you will be looking for a sloppy crankshaft and topend, just a heads up.

Old 05-05-2008, 08:15 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Happy Anniversary HappaRap and Hollywood!</end quote></div>

I would have said that this morning had I KNOWN!

Happy a day kids [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You going out for mexican food? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>
complete gasket and seal kit at the very minimum. Once it gets opened up, that will be a good time to look at the topend, and crankshaft conditions. If a problem for either one of those is "showing up" it would save you more money down the road. No matter who does the work for you will be looking for a sloppy crankshaft and topend, just a heads up.</end quote></div>

so your saying i would have to do a new topend plus crankshaft aswell?

Old 05-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>

complete gasket and seal kit at the very minimum. Once it gets opened up, that will be a good time to look at the topend, and crankshaft conditions. If a problem for either one of those is "showing up" it would save you more money down the road. No matter who does the work for you will be looking for a sloppy crankshaft and topend, just a heads up.</end quote></div>

Im still getting into the whole "repairing" bikes and such and my dad is trying to get back into so were looking into this whole fixing compltley blind on what parts to buy and such..i look on rockymountain for parts since it seems to be the cheapest on parts..sorry for all the questions heheh i'll be back on later going to go eat some food and such

Old 05-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Its spirit week, so I get to wear my jammies to work!</end quote></div>
Good thing I don't work there, my jammies are invisible [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Happy Anniversary HappaRap and Hollywood!</end quote></div> I would have said that this morning had I KNOWN! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Thanks guys, I actually forgot to mention it this morning, I was alittle groggy from my wild weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread