Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning PSAR!

Old 06-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

My weekend has just hit another bump[img][/img] I was informed about an hour ago, that I will be working on Saturday. I had to bail on the outing this weekend due to getting Brenda and the boys from the airport. Now I need to find someone to go get her Drive my truck, and I'll give you money to park. Meet/ collect them from baggage claim. They are due in at 6:30 Saturday night. Any volunteers?</end quote></div>

Welcome to Boeing Bill, did't you know that you would be working almost every Saturday? That's the way it is for my Brother-in-Law and my nephew.</end quote></div>

Ain't that the truth. My brother works 7 days a week usually. I use to see him all the time, now I'm lucky to see him once a month.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider

Mornig PSAR! TGIT!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

I see the State Patrol is starting to give out tickets for hanging in the left lane on the freeways, $124.00 fine, funniest thing is, watching a trooper pull behind a vehicle in the fast lane, the vehicle continues at 60mph and the trooper has to pass on the right side to get around that vehicle, I just shake my head and laugh, some people don't have a clue [img][/img]</end quote></div>

It's about time they started enforcing that rule. Not only will it help in making traffic flow better when the a-hole bocking the left lane finally gets a reality check that they aren't the only one on the road, but the state patrol is doing it to reduce road rage incidents. Good, good call.
Same rule applies in Oregon and they enforce it there. Amazing how well traffic flows on the TWO lane freeway when no one travels in the left lane for the entire trip...Unless they have Washington plates.

Old 06-24-2008, 11:36 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good morning PSAR!

Off to snipe some trike parts off of ebay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Oh yeah, Morning PSAR. TGIT!!!!!!!!

Old 06-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude

DM, I gave Josh the mssage andhe said he would get ahold of Ron.

Peyton went to our Dr. today and we found out that she broke (fractured) her left arm as well. Now she has Jenna beat for broken bones, not a very good thing to be proud of, but she is.

Good Night PSAR.</end quote></div>

thanks ray [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] BUMMER for Peyton [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] tell her to heal quickly dang kids & broken bones, guess we've been lucky(knock on wood) w/ Trev & DJ never had one yet even w/ all the racing & wrecks must be all the milk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 01:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ahh nothing better than waking up to SUNSHINE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Got the niece today not sure what I'm doing, guess playing outside haha

Have a good day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2008, 03:59 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

My weekend has just hit another bump[IMG][/IMG] I was informed about an hour ago, that I will be working on Saturday. I had to bail on the outing this weekend due to getting Brenda and the boys from the airport. Now I need to find someone to go get her Drive my truck, and I'll give you money to park. Meet/ collect them from baggage claim. They are due in at 6:30 Saturday night. Any volunteers?</end quote></div>

Welcome to Boeing Bill, did't you know that you would be working almost every Saturday? That's the way it is for my Brother-in-Law and my nephew.</end quote></div>

Ain't that the truth. My brother works 7 days a week usually. I use to see him all the time, now I'm lucky to see him once a month.</end quote></div>

I had always figured that overtime would show up once I was working in the actual factory. Not while I was still in paid training.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

How did the sewing bee go Happa?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread