Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 11:30 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Bing, something to keep in mind is this. If the stove can be secured to the pallet, then sides are only needed for protection to the product. UPS will take the stove tied / or strapped to the pallet, and then shrink wrap the heck out of the stove. This offers light protection, and a place to secure the bill of lading while in transit.

It you want more than that, build a light cover frame from 1x1, then shrink wrap around that.

In any case, have the person prepping the pallet not only secure the bill of lading to the top, but also take a permanent marker and write that number on the wood. this way if the lable get torn off, they still know what they have to work with.

This is what I learned while shipping engines with freight companys.

Old 02-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well got woke up this morning to the sound of back up beepers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] looked out the window & the concrete pump truck was sitting outside WAHOOOOOOOOO so I blessed the poor guys w/ my just out of bed look [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] scary stuff there LOL, we've got little spits of snow on the ground here but they are going to pour our pad I'm so excited looks to be on track to delivery the house Fri. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

today is DJ's 1st day of tech school [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hope he made it there ok, he's in my car so I get to drive the big black YOTA haha, maybe I'll go 4x4 in' after work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] dang thing better have gas too, LOL yeah RIGHT who am I trying to kid [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well hope you all have a good day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2008, 01:09 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786

The Pat's was robbed</end quote></div>

robbed??</end quote></div>

Keep in mind, this was the first foosball game I have watched in a really long time from start to finish.

I don't think that robbed is the appropriate term for the outcome.

The Giants defense should have gotten the MVP award for the game. They played far better than Eli Manning played. I do not agree with awarding the winning teams quarterback with the MVP award. The defense was far more valuable than Mr Manning was. It wasn't Manning that held the Pats to near record low yardage in the first half. The Giants defense won that game. The Pats simply got schooled in my unprofessional foosball opinion.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

Kym, that's awesome news. I can't wait to see final pictures.

I had about 1 inch of snow this morning. I left my house at 5:30 and by the time I got to Snohomish there was nothing on the ground so I'm sure DJ did just fine. Justin called me alittle bit ago and was curious as to how long it took me to get to work. When I told him there was nothing in Snohomish he was shocked. He said cars where everywhere.

Old 02-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: FireRider786 The Pat's was robbed</end quote></div>

I was working on my house while catching most of the game, looked like to me the Giants played with alot of heart and just plain won the game fair and square, but then, I know you were just kidding [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah, I was just kidding, but I was hoping for the pat"s to win for the whole perfect season thing.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey MB

Let me know if your buddy is interested in the 250ex.
$twenty five hundred
Plus a $one hundered finder bonus for you
Gotta get rid of soon
Can probably deliver most of the way up there also
Call me @ twofivethreethreeeightoneninezerosixzero

Same bonus for anybody else that can help sell

Thanks

Old 02-04-2008, 04:37 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun

Hey MB

Let me know if your buddy is interested in the 250ex.

$twenty five hundred

Plus a $one hundered finder bonus for you

Gotta get rid of soon

Can probably deliver most of the way up there also

Call me @ twofivethreethreeeightoneninezerosixzero

Same bonus for anybody else that can help sell

Thanks</end quote></div>

10-4, Vinny gets home at 5:00, I just emailed the link to him as well

Old 02-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

I don't know how tight I'm going to mow the field, but I'm going to make it as nice as possible. It will be cleared of rocks and such, I'll probably just throw weed-n-feed out there to keep the weeds down and eventually have a rough lawn.

I've posted some satellite photos, before and after shots...

Before and After Satellite Photos</end quote></div>

If those yellow lines are the property lines you have a bunch of trees and brush to maintain as well as the open area. Have you considered a small tractor with a bucket on the front? You could do your own leveling and use a chainlink fence section with weights for a drag to smooth things out. Properly done this would leave you an area easily mowed with a garden tractor, not a riding mower, or a mower deck for the small tractor. Lots of attachments available like rototillers, blades, harrows, cement mixers and sprayers. Take a look at the Kabota web site, they can vacuum your wallet real well. And you can have fun while they do it. Those little tractors are really handy around a place like that for ongoing landscaping and maintenance projects.

If your going to be a gentleman farmer you might as well do it up right.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

I don't know how tight I'm going to mow the field, but I'm going to make it as nice as possible. It will be cleared of rocks and such, I'll probably just throw weed-n-feed out there to keep the weeds down and eventually have a rough lawn.

I've posted some satellite photos, before and after shots...

Before and After Satellite Photos</end quote></div>

If those yellow lines are the property lines you have a bunch of trees and brush to maintain as well as the open area. Have you considered a small tractor with a bucket on the front? You could do your own leveling and use a chainlink fence section with weights for a drag to smooth things out. Properly done this would leave you an area easily mowed with a garden tractor, not a riding mower, or a mower deck for the small tractor. Lots of attachments available like rototillers, blades, harrows, cement mixers and sprayers. Take a look at the Kabota web site, they can vacuum your wallet real well. And you can have fun while they do it. Those little tractors are really handy around a place like that for ongoing landscaping and maintenance projects.

If your going to be a gentleman farmer you might as well do it up right.</end quote></div>

i'm gonna have to second the tractor idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] REALLY wishing we had one right about this time, got home from work today & HOLY CHIT my driveway is now DONE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] the concrete truck & pumper totally buckled the asphalt, & there is sooooooo many huge truck tracks in the dirt/mudd, looks like we'll be having to replace the whole driveway all the way to the top [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
We are going to borrow Ron's dad's tractor once the construction is done, it has a bucket on front & back ([img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] can't remember what it's called haha) it's gonna be ALOT of work that's for sure

THANKS WQ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I took some more pics today, I'll have to try to post them

Old 02-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

DM

If we did any damage to property putting in contract work we had to pay to fix it. It's part of the contracting game, kind of like First Aid, first do no harm. You might check your homeowners insurance as well.

Please! Don't quote this, I forgot to unsubscribe it and the edit won't let me.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread