Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hondablue

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dode no not new just something with a little sound to it thats all</end quote></div>Just take the baffle out, that'll give it alittle rumble [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>Search Ebay for Power Tip...Z400, KFX400, DVX400. Probably $30 or so. Pull the stock spark arrester out of the stock pipe, replace the end with the Power Tip, it has a bigger opening and end screen to replace the spark arrestor so you are still legal on the trails. Or, I highly recommend the full Yoshimura Comp exhaust. Of course, it's a tad more expensive. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>Please excuse my friend, sometimes I forget that he is a NEWBEEEEEE![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]

So Loic what is it that U want to achieve? Faster,sound,oregon legal?

Faster-U will want a full system($400-$600), the head pipe on the KawiZukiCat 400's is the restrictive part, so just a slip-on($200-$400) will only get U a horse or two and some sound. Also one thing to keep in mind is if U go full system then U have to rejet($25) Ur carb, and if U are going to do that then U might as well get a new high flow filter($100-$300) and adapter, which is also a restrictive part of the intake system of the 400's.

Sound-If a dull roar is all U are looking for and no need to rejet then the exhaust tips($30-$70) that Jayna mentioned on E-Bay are Ur best bet. That is what Lu had on her Arctic Cat and it sounded good had a spark arrestor but not a whole lot of performance increase.

Oregon dunes- Remember that they have a sound requirement and alot of aftermarket exhaust are close to 99-100 decibals without buying the extra quiet tip($60-$150).

Oh and Brian says that it will take alot more then exhaust to beat him[IMG]i/expressions/devil.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I guess we will all have to hit the track and find out Who can beat who...

We will see after this weekend if my "talent meter" is full or not...</end quote></div>

Ok well make sure & let Wunderboy know when you'll be hitting the track [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG] you know what they say about age & treachory [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>Look Who's callin me old...Its Dirt herself....J/K DM</end quote></div>

LOL easy now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I wasn't calling you old, you just pretty much said you CAN'T ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed I understand they ended up with around 8" along Hood's Cannel is some spots</end quote></div> There was 6" between Olympia and McCleary, too many spun out vehicles to count, don't people understand the words "Get the hell out of the way!!!" </end quote></div></end quote></div>
Damn Straight

Old 02-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma good afternoon PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ok well I told work I WILL NOT BE WORKING SUNDAY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Does this mean you'll be joining us at Walker?

Old 02-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Hey Larry, Thanks for stoppin in today, it was nice to see you! Sure was a crazy day at work with everything I had going on. You came just at the right time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Oh sure, you stop in to see Chris but when I invite you to breakfast at the Maltby Cafe you say no!
I see how it is now!

Old 02-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250 Hey Larry, Thanks for stoppin in today, it was nice to see you! Sure was a crazy day at work with everything I had going on. You came just at the right time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Well, I figured it was about time to pay you a visit, thanks for showing me around and thanks for keeping all your co-workers from beating me to a pulp from tooting at them all the time

Old 02-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250
Hey Larry, Thanks for stoppin in today, it was nice to see you! Sure was a crazy day at work with everything I had going on. You came just at the right time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Oh sure, you stop in to see Chris but when I invite you to breakfast at the Maltby Cafe you say no! I see how it is now!</end quote></div>
I was when I stopped to see Chris

Old 02-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

What are we doing tomorrow Rod?

Old 02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250

Hey Larry, Thanks for stoppin in today, it was nice to see you! Sure was a crazy day at work with everything I had going on. You came just at the right time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Oh sure, you stop in to see Chris but when I invite you to breakfast at the Maltby Cafe you say no! I see how it is now!</end quote></div>

I was when I stopped to see Chris</end quote></div>

No, no, don't try to make excuses!

Old 02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

What are we doing tomorrow Rod?</end quote></div>

I told you that on the phone earlier today.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

6% reduction in workers for Boeing this year, 10% next year, Ouch [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I saw the 6%, but not the 10%. The 4,500 was for BCA, the 10,000 total for Boeing, which includes space and defense. The 4,500 number for BCA hasn't changed as far as I know.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread