Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! cant wait to pig out!!

Old 11-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

gonna cruise around the Ct,Ma trails for a little while by my house sunday(maybe around 4 hrs)if your interested give me a PM,,im just staying out of R.I. they hunt on sundays.

Old 11-24-2010, 06:05 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
gonna cruise around the Ct,Ma trails for a little while by my house sunday(maybe around 4 hrs)if your interested give me a PM,,im just staying out of R.I. they hunt on sundays.
I might be up for a tristate run sunday morning-

Old 11-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys I just read through this entire thread and LMFT sounds awesome! I just recently purchased an '09 grizzly and I am used to riding power lines here in CT so having a large area to explore sounds great. I hope you all continue riding up there in the spring because I'd love to join you for some rides. I live in Vernon, CT so I'm about 2 hours away. Hope to see some of you out on the trails in the future.

-Shawn

Old 11-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by CtBandit
Hey guys I just read through this entire thread and LMFT sounds awesome! I just recently purchased an '09 grizzly and I am used to riding power lines here in CT so having a large area to explore sounds great. I hope you all continue riding up there in the spring because I'd love to join you for some rides. I live in Vernon, CT so I'm about 2 hours away. Hope to see some of you out on the trails in the future.

-Shawn
Join this forum
NorthEast ATVers Forum - Index

Old 11-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

-Shawn
You don't have to wait til spring. We should ride those trails this weekend.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

-Shawn
Welcome Shawn,, nice ride you got there!,well we ride all the time so keep your eyes out for our posts,and like Rodie said,join the Northeast Atvers site,lots of cool ppl who ride alot too,,,

Old 11-30-2010, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

Ok Gentlemen,whos up for LMFT this weekend?? and wich day is better Sator Sun? hey i wonder if its safe riding in there due to riffle season?? and they hunt on Sundays too,,, oh well im still in.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:50 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

-Shawn
Hi Shawn-

welcome to the atv connection! the only place you need to join! there's plenty of "cool" people here as well!

troyboy: Ok Gentlemen,whos up for LMFT this weekend?? and wich day is better Sator Sun? hey i wonder if its safe riding in there due to riffle season?? and they hunt on Sundays too,,, oh well im still in.
I dunno- might be a bit dangerous for the hunters with all of us riding around don't forget, the trails belong to us also!

I won't be riding this weekend, have too much packing to do at the house.

Old 12-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
Hi Shawn-

welcome to the atv connection! the only place you need to join! there's plenty of "cool" people here as well!

I dunno- might be a bit dangerous for the hunters with all of us riding around don't forget, the trails belong to us also!

I won't be riding this weekend, have too much packing to do at the house.
Yes lots of cool people here big time,and also there,,(sorry if my last post sounded like i dissed this site,remember im not to computer savyand suck at typeing) and those hunters wont be able to shoot us anyways,,we drive faster than there bullets!,,, Hurry up Beergut and get into that new house of yours,i want to check out those new trails ohh yaaa.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH