Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by beergut
southbridge trails???

Troy- I'd like to get back out near you and hit the highway trail...

fu*****************ng stupid woops made me sea sick last time though!
Ya Tuan and his buddies did some riding out there(Southbridge)i gotta find out the location,,
Im might head out sunday morn around 9am for a few hrs,those woops do suck but they leed ya to the better trails,i'd like to rent a tractor and smoothe them out this spring,gonna look into it,,but if you and anybody else want to ride sunday morn send me a PM ttyl.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like a group ride in LMFT next sat 15th,bunch of guys from Northeast Atvers are going,, lets go guys!,, lets see if the Newbie's are up for the challenge lol.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Looks like a group ride in LMFT next sat 15th,bunch of guys from Northeast Atvers are going,, lets go guys!,, lets see if the Newbie's are up for the challenge lol.

Sounds like fun fellas, but I'll be up in NH this weekend for a snowboarding trip. Definitely plan another ride soon though. ttys

Old 01-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Pro Rider

while i might be new to this site i am far from being a newbie, i would love to meet up for a ride, but not in this cold....im too old for that.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by 1eep
while i might be new to this site i am far from being a newbie, i would love to meet up for a ride, but not in this cold....im too old for that.
To old?? your the same age as me lol,,heated grips,and dress in heavy layers,your good to go!

Old 01-11-2011, 01:17 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you're as old as troy- just pack it in. Bones too brittle in this cold weather -ahh yaahhh

Old 01-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider

If you're as old as troy- just pack it in. Bones too brittle in this cold weather -ahh yaahhh
, hey you riding tomorrow??? im gonna plow the driveway then cruise.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:55 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
, hey you riding tomorrow??? im gonna plow the driveway then cruise.

Maybe- I know I won't be at work so I'll probably try to get out during the storm after I plow

Old 01-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

Yup too old and brittle, actually was out riding around...ok i was plowing yesterday. Hope you guys bring the plows and winches for this weekend.

My other excuse is that i live at least 2 hours south of nh and dont feel like dealing with the drive for a few hours of riding....keep in mind i am brittle and anything more than a hour in this cold is risky. I will make a good attempt to meet up in the spring, my other issue is my brother who rides with me is on a 2 wheel drive...not fun dragging him around all day.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:53 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Yup too old and brittle, actually was out riding around...ok i was plowing yesterday. Hope you guys bring the plows and winches for this weekend.

My other excuse is that i live at least 2 hours south of nh and dont feel like dealing with the drive for a few hours of riding....keep in mind i am brittle and anything more than a hour in this cold is risky. I will make a good attempt to meet up in the spring, my other issue is my brother who rides with me is on a 2 wheel drive...not fun dragging him around all day.

I love the people who say they can go anywhere on a 2x4 that a 4x4 goes-
Total BS! I put my outty in 2x4 yesterday on my local trail- I didn't make it 10 feet- and I'm spinning 27" ITP XTR's!
My father in law is always getting stuck on his ozark 2x4 250-
2x4 is ok for maybe 6" or less, but anything more and you need 4x4.

Quick Reply: Little Monadnock Family Trails, NH