Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Don't forget about the extension cords. I could ride all the way up north (as long as I don't get unplugged) to see Santa, lit up like a Xmas tree! lol

Old 12-03-2018, 07:01 AM
Pro Rider

Was thinking about heading out early this morning to be ready for our expected snow fall, falling at a rate of, not feet, not inches per hour, but flakes! Yes Big Big flaky day with accumulation reaching upwards (hold on while I get my micrometer) that might add up to 2-3 flakes high!! Yes about one micrometer (0.00004 inches) thick per flake! Fat flakes, Good thing! Instead of mounting the plow, all I'll need is a feather duster mop, held on with duct tape piling up all them flakes on the side of my drive, so they won't build up on my grass. very worried about all that dusty flaky snow on my grass!! First we get screwed out of our warm fall weather, and now wheres our winter snow!? I'm about ready to head back to Alaska where the snow got so high, we could walk over our 10' high fences at the military base, N of Fairbanks.

Just ordered new tires to help grab better even with many snow flakes high! GBC Spartacus 26x12.00R12 D (8 Ply) AT A/T All Terrain
The tires I just replace from the stock quad tires were the same width as stock rear tires at 10'', even though they were advertised 1'' wider, which should have been closer to 11''. These new tires are 5 star rated by many happy ATV owners after using them in sand, mud and especially snow for years of reliable use. I believe the reviews were referring to snow in feet not flakes, I'm pretty sure lol And at $129 pair compared to twice the price for the same exact tire, by other sellers is almost unbelievable!! Plus FREE shipping and promising delivery this week! I'll have now 2 sets of new tires for sale on Craigs lol

Old 12-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

With an 8 ply rating you should be able to ride thru a junk yard or over a bed of nails!! Hope I am not close behind you when going thru mud!

Old 12-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider

I'm hoping!! lol
Reviews said there great snow tires as well! Lets head back up north and hopefully I'll throw snow instead lol
Just bought these rims to accent new tires, for real cheap, since the horrible looking Suzuki stock rims look so flat and plain/crappy, as well as all the reviews suggest doing for this model, and then I can also sell tires mounted on rims as sets on Craigs.
After all, I gotta keep up with these (Toledo snobs) Jones'es on their ''too good, don't look at me'' kinda attitude, on their fancy sxs's with windshields and heated enclosed cabs! By the way where's a pic of your newly enclosed scoot? huh? Give me some ideas!

Old 12-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

My old buggy just has plain black steel wheels with original treads still on, we poor Ohioians cant afford to keep up with the high class Michiganders that buy new tires and wheels every month! LOL. Enclosed are pics of the enclosure and the little heater that keeps the family jewels from freezing..( hope they come out)

Old 12-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Trying the pics again, must have changed something, posted many pics in the past with no issue but cant do it now.

Old 12-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

hold on i'm trying to send something in a private message to you, hold on a few min.

Old 12-03-2018, 05:29 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It started snowing just a tiny trickle of flakes at 7:00 this morning but it disappeared later. There was a pile behind my trailer where I was shoveling and sweeping the snow off, but it's gone without a trace too. You can't even tell it snowed this year.

Old 12-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

You bragger you! lol We didn't even get that. maybe if I stop thinking about it it might do something. You all north of here at least got a dus'tin

Old 12-03-2018, 05:41 PM
THE BERMINATOR
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It snowed just enough to cover my truck, trailer, and shed roof for a little while. If I didn't keep looking out the windows I would have missed it.

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch