Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Just rode the South Pedlar ATV Trail System in VA

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 07:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just rode the South Pedlar ATV Trail System in VA

Ok Dr. Laura. I didn't start this thread so some commi would come in here and start up with this crap. As a parent I will choose when and what my children ride not you or the goverment.

Sarasota! My grandparents live there (don't everyones?). Really close to the Bradenton airport. Anyways. The trail system is near Natural Bridge, Virginia and probably isn't too far off course for you if you are heading to Ohio. Chris

Old 01-05-2003, 01:11 AM
Weekend Warrior

WhoDatInDaMud quotes: (I stand by my previous posts 100%. Maybe FishballzRFoul is doing everything right - maybe he isn't. My post makes him think about that - yours does what?)
The only thing your quote accomplishes, is making me think your a Democrat!!! As far as the rest of the crap, I dont need to reply.

Old 01-05-2003, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

LOL glad to see there is still some sanity going around ;-)

Old 01-07-2003, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Lightman, Thank you for your support! And by the way, I happen to love the 650 Prarie... Considered buying one but got a great deal on the polaris. Dealers wouldnt budge on the Prarie. May-b I'll give the 400 to my 9 year old and get the Prarie. Only kidding WhoDatInDuClouds!!!!!

Old 01-08-2003, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Look guys - no politics involved here at all. I went over backwards on my 500 since posting my first message. Currently I'm sitting at my desk with a broken collar bone, 2 broken ribs and a cracked hip. The bruises are dark purple from my neck to my thigh and the pain is terrible. AND... this is in yesterdays news -

McGregor-AP) -- An 11-year-old Maple Grove girl died after an A-T-V accident near McGregor. Aitkin County Sheriff Dennis Landborg says Justine Marie Lindgren was pronounced dead as she was being transported by helicopter. The accident happened Saturday as the girl was riding an A-T-V with two cousins. The sheriff says Lindgren suffered severe head injuries when the A-T-V rolled on top of her.

So - for what its worth, play it safe. Loosing a child is about as bad as it gets.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:04 PM
Pro Rider

that majorly sucks. Did you try to go up too steep of a hill, or was it an off camber roll? When straddling the thing, its probably hard to jump off quickly... I've only ridden my atv or any atv, for 3 or 4 days now, and these things are pretty heavy...

I agree with this last post , with your intention being to promote safety and careful riding. Your earlier posts passed judgement on one parent's choice, which I didn't quite agree with. Either way, sorry to hear you're laid up. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Old 01-12-2003, 11:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

WhoDatInDaMud, That would be as bad as it gets, I do wish you a speedy recovery! (keep riding)