Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 04:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Dabeech- I do not know how i could have forgot you have a red 2smoke. I have seen a pair of fast ones, but those are the exceptions. Most run around a 4.5 around here. The real 2 stroke racers start with a better motor (banshee) to get there HP kicks. I know your daddy's quad is fast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So the beat down crew lived up to there name over thanksgiving? Good job. How come Assand was not at glamis?? The BDC pay him to stay home??

Old 12-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

That was Kingraptor on Bad's orange bike and the red one is Speeddmn's.

AZRaptor, my gear change that I told you about made all the difference. Even with my Sand Star V padles I put the BD on the Green Rappy and the Black & chrome one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was down 1/2 quart of oil by the time I left though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I compensated for the oil burn by lowering my octane and cranking up the Dyna box. Probably made my rings worse but it got me through the day.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

No sir 14 the BDC did not pay me to stay home i was defending my home court which is gordon wells i will be meeting with the BDC pretty soon too play!!!! A just for the record not even a banshee took me on the largest weekend in history it was insane!!!!

Old 12-04-2003, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

or it made the hole in my piston just a little bigger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 10:41 PM
Range Rover

That black raptor ran good but the beatdown crew and myself ran faster. By the way raptor03 you talk about your mild built 686, that's what I have a mild built 440ex that is outrunning alot of 686's and apparently some lrd720's as well even though I'm giving up a couple of hundred cc's, hell I might even get invited to join the BDC after thanksgiving weekend, at least I think I delivered my share of beatdowns.

Old 12-05-2003, 12:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey 14 mins it is amazing how much trash you talk on here about everyone but i never even hear of you racing anybody, ever. do you even own an atv or are you just a keyboard warrior. i assume it is the second option.

Old 12-05-2003, 12:26 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: raptorboy660
do you even own an atv or are you just a keyboard warrior.
Yes, he owns one but if not he can borrow my very fast 01 Virgin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2003, 12:54 AM
Trailblazer

wow this yami forum is crazy lol. All in good fun though....my is slow for now prolly 5.6 or somethin on a sand strip.....and yes 14 mins bike is fast from what i here i heard all about aledo even though i didnt get to make it but....ill be there next time for sure

Old 12-05-2003, 12:55 AM
Trailblazer

Speed, you are correct, in this weeks meeting, the BDC unanimously nominated you as the newest inductee into the infamous Beat Down Crew. However, if you choose to join the BDC, you will need to relinquish any affilliation with all other groups, specifically The Gilbert Posse as we cannot have any internal conflicts of interest. We do and always will be on best of terms with the Gilbert posse, but require our members to be in %100.

Old 12-05-2003, 01:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider

raptorboy- I have a stock 2003 raptor and a fast computer

So if you run Glamis at thanksgiving that is like the biggest draw of the year out there for fast quads??

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?