Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 04:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: speeddmn
Why don't you boys come to Glamis over new years weekend and I'm sure we can arrange a few beatdowns.

How about Dumont next weekend??? can you arrange that?? Cant you come down here to show the display of your beatdowns..We'll video tape it just for the heck of it and put it on this thread. Sounds like some good drags. Raptor03 can you make it?
2001raptor2001 hopefully can make it out also, hes a fast runner. AZsand can you make it??

Old 12-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mario, I think they're affraid to go anywhere other than one little hill. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't race at china wall when they're at Glamis.

Old 12-07-2003, 11:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Frist sixtsix i met the crew at sand mt and even with twice the piston gap im souposed to have only 2001raptor2001 and jeff could beat me . And that was on my big bike my (mild 440 as the cracraft guy's like to say) was beating everything else i know mario in one post put he was beating my 440 but he would have been the only one then because im sure sandman'Kmduner and Jeffrivercity shaneb and many more will tell you my 440 was whomping them!!(that was jeffs 703 not his 830 but i wish) so you see if the BDC is where im told they are they will monkey stomp my 440 so why would they be scared to come to dumont???????????? but i do plan on coming down myself some time to give mario his rematch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] IMA GONNA MAKA MY STAND IN THE SAND!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AZSAND it was just meant as a little raz to get them to come out and race at a hill they haven't spent hours dialing in their bikes for.

Old 12-07-2003, 01:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sixsixT
Mario, I think they're affraid to go anywhere other than one little hill. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't race at china wall when they're at Glamis.
I have to second this!

I was disappointed when they didn't make it to Sand Mt., NV for Labor Day Weekend - DS Days. I had heard they were going to come up (don't remember who said this.)

Has this BDC ever gone to Dumont to race?

I am curious to hear the facts!

I give props to anyone that goes into someone elses sandbox and comes out on top. Every hill is different and it isn't easy to learn how to race each hill + the gearing changes that may be needed to get you in prime form.

Old 12-07-2003, 06:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ouch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i TOLD YOU THAT DUNEME because i was told by them they would be going then things fell apart for them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but im working on my trip to dumont as we speak!!!!!

Old 12-07-2003, 06:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

AZsand, are you saying your 440 beat my (SLOW at the time) purple Ds??? I had some probs with that 720 but I still mopped up your 440 and stage 3 on alky by a longshot, but Your 440 does run good...I have a new motor in my yellow bike that makes that 720 you ran against look stock(ON GAS)...I know you had your motor probs with your big bike, I hope you get it dialed in soon so you can come to dumont, how about next weekend?... I will be running on gas and cant wait to run ya AZ!!!

SixsixT, and Duneme are right!!!!!

How about next weekend fellas?

Old 12-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario, did you and frank make it to Dumont this weekend? How does his Raptor run?

Old 12-07-2003, 07:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No mario you did not mop up my 440 and you never ran my stage three i left it parked so the rest of the stage threes could play but as fact would have it my stage three is faster than all the others you raced !!!!! And mario you better have gained 10 bikes to play with my 440 because you better talk to a few other people because you did not mop up my 440 you never beat My 440 not once not even close!!! You must have my bike confused in your mind my 440 is the black bike you kept trying to beat !!! And it never happened i did not do any filming but a lot of guy's did you should ask if any one has any tapes because you will not find a tape with your ds beating me!!!! beause it did not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And i will be coming to dumount and i hope you don't think i have been setting on my azz my bikes are in a continuose state of modding and will fare just fine!!!!! Im trying to squeeze it in before new years but im not sure when??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?