Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 08:57 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
The video is not that clear and its from a distance,
Don't you worry one bit ANNIHILATER.

I got real thick glasses and all the better to see AZSAND with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 08:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario has my address to mail me the tape, then I'll make the video. Even if it's a little far away the participants should be able to tell whats what. I'm sure if it is what Mario says it is, AZ will be truthful. Why wouldn't he? Mario might have even gotten the quads mixed up. Either way, I know Mario will be at Dumont for Newyears. Maybe AZ can make it there and they can run em again. I'll have the video camera going. Wouldn't miss an oportunity to get yet another forum member added to the video archives. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

IM WAITING AND MARIO KNOWS MY BIKES ARE VERY UNIQUE Which bike is this going to be so i can post a pic of that bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 09:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Snail mail. If he mails it tomorrow I should have it by Wednesday. Vegas to So Cal.

Old 12-07-2003, 09:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

AZ will be truthful. Why wouldn't he?

Dave, I am still scratching my head trying to figure this one out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I tried to give him the benifit of the doubt and I was cool to him at Ds Days, even though everyone was giving him a hard time on the forums.. Now I know why..

I didnt get the quads mixed up, AZSAND is comical with his claims...He has a black 440ex with a "puke" color green a-arms and swingarm. I think I remember him running 6 paddle tripple buffs.. I would bet my life on this "I had no prob beating AZSANDS 440" and thats a fact and HE KNOWS THIS (remember the phone call Richard?, dont make me go there) ...AND I also went home to find out that my cam was off one tooth when I ran him ..LOL BUT, then again that was my very slow bike.

Old 12-07-2003, 09:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Dude go where you need too go i called you because you claimed you were putting ten bikes on my 440 and i told you that was not correct i belived i was beating you too save face you would cliam 3 bikes so whats wrong with that??? im a nice guy !!!! lets just drop it produce this video then we can go from there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Now I know that most of you don't think I'm credible seeing as I'm AZ's pitboy but here's how I remember it. It's been a long time but from what I remember AZ's 440 was beating you Mario. I'll have to wait and see the video to make sure. Mario you were only 4-5 bikes in front of me on Friday and AZ was putting about 15 on me on his 440. Then when I took his 760 to the hill you went with me to race. After two times up the hill I asked if you were ready and you said that you wanted no part of it.......

Now I'm sure that your bike runs stronger now with your additions or fixes so I'm not sure what the outcome would be now. But until I see the video to remind me that's how I saw it.

On a side note. It's threads like these that are really turning me off to the quad game. You can go to the hill and stomp on someone and then by monday morning the first one home to the computer was the winner. If you lose, say so.

Now I'm even happier about my Sand Rail, I go out and have a kick a$$ time and don't have to come home and defend lies all week. Just good ol fashion duning.......

Old 12-07-2003, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] KMduner, are you serious? How much did he pay you to say this?
I know he called you and told you to make such claims...I hope you boys went to church today.

KMduner what happened to good ol fashion honesty, ya got any of that??...Im no liar and im sure that I will have a witness or two that will refresh your memory.

Old 12-07-2003, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

who ever is lie'n must have eaten subway today.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

SANDMAN430 VS AZSAND440

That's Bill on his freshly built TVI 720...nuff said...

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?