Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Dave, Frank is out there, but I opted to stay put a longer swingarm on my yellow ds and re-gear and lighten a few things so I can leave out of the hole like I should be without front end comming up...I will be out there next weekend...I need to get the nitrous set up rich, so I dont blow this motor. Can you make it next weekend? It was quit windy this weekend.

Old 12-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

RICHARD, I do actally have it on tape and I will send it to Wshrdskn(Dave) as soon as I find it, but if you cannot admit to me beating your stage 3 and 440 you MUST be hitting the crack pipe!!!! Hey its your lie and Ill let you tell it any way you want, I admit on SAT, at Sand mt. my bike was running like crap and you beat me with your 760 but not by much.( im an honest guy). BUT that was that bike, and I have one that has been put together RIGHT this time..But since you want to sit here and claim that your stage 3 beat me and your 440 beat me all your credibility with me has gone out the window...BRING IT TO DUMONT NEXT WEEKEND AZsand!!! You must have gotten me confused with someone else, I have a very good memory, I think yours is failing..

Old 12-07-2003, 07:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Windy? Thats a good thing because Thanksgiving tore them dunes up bad. Hope Franks Raptor holds together. I'd like to see that thing run. Maybe he'll let me take it up the hill so I can see what a fast Raptor is like. I won't be able to make it next weekend. My next visit to Dumont looks like it will be for new years.

Nitrous? Your putting nitrous on your quad now?

Old 12-07-2003, 07:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Once again post it AND YOU NEVER RACED MY STAGE THREE it was parked all weekend it never ran the hill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
RICHARD, I do actally have it on tape and I will send it to Wshrdskn(Dave) as soon as I find it
Send it. I'll post it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 08:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ME, you, and KM duner ran the hill all FRIDAY night you switched off between your black and green frame 440 (which I beat substancially) and your stage 3 (which I beat)) that was dead even with KMduners stage 3 (friday night), you were drinken that night and you might not remember correctly, I just talked to Tony, and he saw me mopp your little bikes up with no prob and your stage 3, I just cant believe you cant re-call this... I find it kinda funny.. But for now on I cant believe anything you say..I cannot associate myself with shady individuals[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
When you gave me the nitro to put in my gas friday night I was beating you by an even larger margin, BUT then again that was my SLOW DS at the time. My new motor runs quite a bit stronger...LOL!!== I found the video and I will send it to Dave if he will put it up..

Old 12-07-2003, 08:14 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: AZSAND
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 08:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well belive what you want call it like you see it... I have decided i only drink but next time we race i want some of the drugs your taking so i can see things from your point of view. Because if your calculations are right that means i was beating jeffrivercity because thats how close you were to even my smallest bike!!!!! And i guess ill be going to glamis instead at least the BDC will tell the truth about what happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PS.AND ONCE AGAIN I NEVER RAN MY LITTLE DS THE WHOLE WEEKEND NOT ONCE !!!!!!! NONE NOTHA NE NO WAY!!! I did not run her

Old 12-07-2003, 08:33 PM
RIP Dear Friend

I am going to get really pissed if I don't see AZSAND running in this video[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

wshrdskin has he uploaded this yet?

Chet

Old 12-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAPTORYFM660r
I am going to get really pissed if I don't see AZSAND running in this video[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

wshrdskin has he uploaded this yet?

Chet

The video is not that clear and its from a distance, Ill mail it to Dave tomorrow, But I guarantee azsand denies it was him..I cannot believe what Im reading, and should not be wasteing my time on someone who continues to fabricate and not be honest! KInda kid-like to be so misleading.

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?