Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Frist sixtsix i met the crew at sand mt and even with twice the piston gap im souposed to have only 2001raptor2001 and jeff could beat me . And that was on my big bike my (mild 440 as the cracraft guy's like to say) was beating everything else i know mario in one post put he was beating my 440 but he would have been the only one then because im sure sandman'Kmduner and Jeffrivercity shaneb and many more will tell you my 440 was whomping them!!(that was jeffs 703 not his 830 but i wish) so you see if the BDC is where im told they are they will monkey stomp my 440 so why would they be scared to come to dumont???????????? but i do plan on coming down myself some time to give mario his rematch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] IMA GONNA MAKA MY STAND IN THE SAND!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Proven fabricaters!!!!!

Old 12-08-2003, 01:02 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Originally posted by: AZSAND
Frist sixtsix i met the crew at sand mt and even with twice the piston gap im souposed to have only 2001raptor2001 and jeff could beat me . And that was on my big bike my (mild 440 as the cracraft guy's like to say) was beating everything else i know mario in one post put he was beating my 440 but he would have been the only one then because im sure sandman'Kmduner and Jeffrivercity shaneb and many more will tell you my 440 was whomping them!!(that was jeffs 703 not his 830 but i wish) so you see if the BDC is where im told they are they will monkey stomp my 440 so why would they be scared to come to dumont???????????? but i do plan on coming down myself some time to give mario his rematch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] IMA GONNA MAKA MY STAND IN THE SAND!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Proven fabricaters!!!!!

I'm just trying to understand this post, are you saying that all of the people named in your quote above are unreliable sources???

Old 12-08-2003, 01:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

ABSOLUTELY NOT, every name in this post besides AZSAND are very credible, If you noticed, azsand says he whopped sandman and the picture Jiminok posted proves him to be telling a TALL tail. Hope to clarify good enough for ya..

Old 12-08-2003, 02:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I am surprised that AZsand will even say 2001raptor and Jeffinthecity can beat him. He forgot that dsmike put it to him on the flat drags. Oh well, makes good reading.

Old 12-08-2003, 10:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

There is nothing to understand here Rod . Mario is incapable of telling the truth (but i was warned about that ) And yet i still raced him.MY BAD And as for 14 he was born a loser At birth and that will never change!!!! You can give a born loser a legal settlement and when its all said and done he will squander the money and turn back too being a born losing!!!!!!!! Right 14[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

good ole AZ is back!!! I could smell it coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

I honestly don't remember seeing AZ and you race Mario. There were so many races that weekend that I can't keep track.

However, AZ on his 440 was beating me by atleast 10 more bikes than you were beating me. Take that for what it's worth.

I don't know for sure who beat who and don't really care. We all had fun and that's all that matters.

I will say this, IF you did beat his 440, you did not stomp him. I'd imagine it was a tire length or less.

Old 12-08-2003, 12:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Where you got your nose i imagine its 14's nut sack your smelling rapfam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And it realy dosent matter in the long run bring it to the big gathering and ill give you something to cry about on the way home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that race is over with. You have the trash pack working with you now so no good can ever come of this. So as a wise man once told me there is a differance in vegas fast and california fast !!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2003, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Azsand I'm glad you were at home on the computer, because I was out at gordens taking on all that would line up with me. I was not the fastest, but I didn't loose to any four strokes and there were only 2 drag banshees that would beat me if they didn't have to go through any whoops. I still have alot to do to compete with some of you guys on here, but it sure is fun to win most of your races hills or drags.

Old 12-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol classify a drag banshee...? Let me guess, any banshee with chrome pipes and shaved plastics? Because I will bet every member's wallet that there were AT LEAST 300 banshee's there that would have beaten your 4-stroke. You just chose not to line up against them

Damn AZ...10 bikes...

Quick Reply: Glamis- any thanksgiving king of the hill reports?