Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

How come honda builds lackluster motors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How come honda builds lackluster motors?

Question of the day:

Why does 14mins start such obviously contraversial, stupid, worthless topics?

Answer gives you my best guess at yesterdays lottery numbers, name your state.

Old 02-01-2004, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

You all say 14 min's post's stupid topics, must not be that stupid with as many people posting as they have!!! Learning2fly, you are definately proving your insecurities about your honda and your age judging from the post's you have made!!!!

Old 02-01-2004, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TellicoGrizz660
You all say 14 min's post's stupid topics, must not be that stupid with as many people posting as they have!!! Learning2fly, you are definately proving your insecurities about your honda and your age judging from the post's you have made!!!!
Edit by ATV Connection moderator

Your calling forum members such and such and you wrote that.

Old 02-01-2004, 07:28 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
...a little biased moderatorating going on...?
If you have any problem with what I edit or don't edit you know who to talk too.

Old 02-01-2004, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

I do not know where to address this but I believe a LOT MORE moderation would be nice. Topics like this shouldn't last 2 replies because we all know why they are there and where they are headed. The same with the this vs this threads that end up comparing who has a big weiner. It really takes from the forum and hides all of the worthwhile content this place has to offer.

Add .98 and buy 5 chicken nuggets at Wendy's.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:01 PM
RIP Dear Friend

If there was a lot more moderation would there be any topics and out of all the threads here on the ATV Connection forums I don't see it as that bad.

No one forces anyone to reply

Old 02-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

For each his own.

If we put it up as a poll I doubt many like to see threads that are merely there to start fights on the forums. Pretty childish behavior.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

America is the land of the free. LOL Some of you guys think we need more laws and censorship. lol

A far as this topic goes it was not intended to be a flamer. There was no fame in my original post. Some have made person attacks first. I did not. It was suppose to be thought producing and not flaming. If you read these forums and acutally get pissed off you have a problem. It is entertainment to me. I could care less what oil you run in your quad and jet size. ( no offence to chets special oil, we know that is the good stuff)

themez- why do you think you get to decide who post what on these forums? you special or what?

I may go to the cannondale forum later tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I bought one at auction for 100 dollars. (repo)

Old 02-01-2004, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 14mins

themez- why do you think you get to decide who post what on these forums? you special or what?

I may go to the cannondale forum later tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I bought one at auction for 100 dollars. (repo)

Unless you are actually that incoherent you know that any topic that starts as this one did will end in a flame-fest. Don't play dumb.

No, I'm not special in any way on this forum. I wish it the best, but that might mean some personal sacrafice for your entertainment efforts. Stuff like this is a joke.

Congrats if you really bought a Cannon - it would be the nicest thing you own.

Old 02-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

LOL ok Now i think this is gettting as far as a desprite cry for help from 14. We all know that your mommy might not have gave you enough attention when you were a kid but damn, you dont have to prove that your unstable or nothing. Mabey a little consuling would help?? Im just saying usually people who go around and always brag about things over and over are insercure or something else.

Heres a though for you guy... Start your own forum for you and ur *buddies*

Quick Reply: How come honda builds lackluster motors?