Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u noob to ridding or something bro

FARR+QUAD=WIN
honda wins again!!!.....more like FARR won again
GOOD LUCK TO U FARR

Old 02-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well said ridley

Farr is good no matter what he rides. It is all about the money. You can't blame them a bit. Some years the money is easier to take than others. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe cannondale would still be in business if....

Old 02-04-2004, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

What the f#@k does all this have to do with the regular schmo going down to the local dealer buying what he wants with his paycheck to ride for FUN? How many of the people on here race pro for a living? How bout you Brian, who gives two s#$&s about who's racing and winning, or are you going to sell your ride as soon as another brand sarts winning? No wonder half the names I used to see on this board don't come on here anymore, maybe they're just out riding for enjoyment, what a concept.

Old 02-05-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

Ridley you gotta point but I had some valid one's too. How's this hurting the sport, you dont like it, dont buy it, say once that you dont like it then shut up. I wonder how many of those million+ posts were of 14 ragging on honda. I'd venture to say the majority. dude, diss away on Honda's cuz I know there's no way to stop you from doing that, but quit ragging on the dales. They are impressive machines that stock vs. stock could beat a Yammi all around. I know...who keeps their quads stock right? In a modded quad drag... yammi would prolly win. Admit when a good bike comes out, I did when the yammi 450 came out, and I'm saying the same about the Honda. The Cannondales would still win everywhere except drag when modded. Reliability, who that has the upgrades has problems with their dale? There are do's and dont's for the dales, and if you follow them, you'll have a GREAT quad. Show me another sport quad with efi. 14 dude just quit ragging, there has to be so many people you've turned off of this site. You got a little knowledge, but you dont apply it. You spend 90% of your time, ragging. If you took that same amount of time to help someone or maybe even help the sport, your knowledge would be much more appreciated. I'm sure you're a smart guy, but dude you really act like a kid. Please dude just cut it out, and post something HELPFUL.

Old 02-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NichelsonRacing87
well its just obvious that those quads were no where near close to stock and i guarantee if farr would have used the yfz he still would have won its the rider not the quad get over yourself what are you like 10?
wrong i'm 16 and your just a yamaha loyalist, i like everything, but i like Hondas the best cause they are the best. geez you are just saying that Farr is the best rider, what about Creech and Ellis or Keith Little, aren't they great riders also. i know the rider has the most to do with it i'm not dumb, but your saying that those quads were no where near stock, but the YFZ has been out longer hasn't it, then it should have more parts right, hell the TRX has only been out for a month or two for those guys and i know there isn't as many parts for the Honda as there is for the YFZ. and then you say about the YFZ having more rwhp, i don't care what it has it still lost to the Honda didn't it, why wasn't any of those people on the YFZ's keeping up with Farr if it is so much better than the TRX, look everybody in that class is PRO RIDERS aren't they, well then they should be able to beat Farr is you put a good rider such as Ellis and put him on your so-called better quad the YFZ shouldn't that be a mix that should beat Farr if the YFZ is so much better. And read this, it's off of that site briansgi posted This time out Farr's Honda boasted the fastest qualifying position, - three seconds faster than Ellis' Yamaha. That just told you right there that the Honda made faster qualifying positions than your Yamaha. if you don't believe this go look at the site.
do you not get what they are trying to tell you here? are you stupid god.. ok if you are trying to say that machine is more important than rider than you have no clue what MX is all about. If both kory ellis and tim farr rode the same quads farr would most likely beat him because he is a better rider. same thing for qualifying position, its not like they roll a dice, you race for it so farr would most likely come out on top again.

Old 02-06-2004, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NichelsonRacing87
90% rider, 10% machine
well if that's the case what about all the other good riders out there??????? you Yamaha riders just can't face it that Honda start out as the top manufacturers and they are still reigning as top. I like Yamaha's alot in fact i owned a Grizzly 600 a few months ago and i sold it because i wanted a quad that was race ready. as soon as i get this 250R paid off i'm going to get another Yamaha utility. So i'm not totally against Yamaha i'm just saying that if they want to win races they have to stop being the first ones to come out with a new quad cause when they do that, it makes for the other companies to improve the thing.
Least Yamaha comes out with a quad!!!!! How long does it take honda to build a new quad???? As far as you saying Honda on top, what are they top of? The YFZ is alot more race ready than the TRZ ever wished it could be!

Old 02-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

Carmelo15 you must be the stupid one we already covered the part where it has more to do with the rider then the quad and what I was refering too was you can't compare the pro's quads to stock ones because they are nowhere near close to stock. And you call me dumb you can't even figure that out and I said its the rider not the quad right in that post too but obviously you are too f*cking retarded to realize it and you just want to bash other people for some reason. So anyway if you would put farr on a yfz he would win and by you saying its the rider too you prove that point so this thread should be called Farr wins again not honda so by Farr winning on a honda doesn't mean honda is better it just means Farr is the better rider then anybody else out there.

It's not that damn hard to figure out Farr is the best rider no matter what hes riding

Old 02-06-2004, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ridley
Mxquadracer, I'm gonna start with asking WTF are you talking about?????? Nowhere have I posted any of this is hurting anything, anything about millions of needless points, or anything negative about Dales!!!!!! I suggest you learn how to read you freakin tard before you Piiss me off, cause when I start rippin I wont stop till you have about 6 @ssholes!!!!!! Whats your freaking deal with dales? All I see is a POS stock ex in your pics and you getting a big two foot of air!!!! Like you even have the right to have a valid opinion little boy!!! If Dales were so good why doesn't everyone have them? Power??? yeah, whatever, they are nowhwere near the YFZ or probably even the honda. Their potential was nill, their reliability horrible, but yet I try to resist ripping on them because they actually TRIED to be innovative and I applaud them for that. I don't bite my tongue in here everyday to hear some little nothing like yourself accuse me of ripping on them. Good thing you live in Sota cause I guarantee you wouldn't want to piiss me off in person, I'd give ya alot more than a typed out STFU, at least when your old enough to take your diaper off!!!!!
He was talking to 14mins, Rid, NOT you - and the kid has a point. 14 might have some useful knowledge but mostly he is raggin on something or other because it is "enjoyable"... sounds childish to me.

And a Dale will run with a YFZ very competitively, the same for the Honda. They do have potential most peeps just don't know EFI or are scared to learn it.

If they are the fastest quad, the shiettiest quad, whatever - I'll tell you one thing - they are the most fun to own IMO. I am miles and miles away from mine yet I can write EFI maps to try when I go home. I can help others daily in a forum that isn't full of this BS, actually, 2 forums like that. The ownership quality is second to none, something the typical Yamaha or Honda owner will never understand.

MX - give up kid, it ain't worth your time to type it.

Old 02-06-2004, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mxquadracer
another rather childish thread, but I'm gonna reply anyways. Alot of it has to do with rider, but Farr wouldn't race anything he couldn't win on almost every time. No matter how much honda payed him, he wouldn't race a 250ex. In many cases it really isn't all money, you have heard of football players leaving a HIGH TOP DOLLAR contract to pursue a smaller $$$ figure, if he gets to be on a team with a better chance of winning the superbowl. Now I'm not saying the 450r is the best bike ever made, it is kinda close as of now, but I know there are faster, better, bikes out there. I give the semi-new yami all the credit it deserves and will say that it is one nice bike, and I'm not so ignorant that I won't realize this bike is a very well crafted bike that had plenty of R&D, and is a very fast machine stock, compared too other stock bikes. Anyone know why I'm not that ignorant??? Cuz' I'm not brand biased. If it's a nice bike, that I can afford, I will buy it, no matter who made it. Yes I have a Honda, BECAUSE I COULD AFFORD IT, and it won't break down on me every time I ride, or ever right now as far as that goes, but that's a whole other issue. Now I know that my quad is WAY away from being the fastest bike out, but who that coould afford to hop up their machine would, no-one wants a stock machine. It does for me, exactly what I need it too. Perfect for street freestyle, and will be a great mx'er once I get some dough. Both the Honda and the yammi are bringing new factory rides, and new support for the sport that is unpresidented(spelling?) They are both bringing in new riders like crazy and are doing anything but hurting the sport. If a kid goes to watch a dirtbike race cuz he thinks he loves dirt bikes, and when the quad race comes up and he sees that new 450 (Honda or YAMMI), and when his jaw drops, and gets it set in his mind that he might want a quad instead. That same kid grows up riding quads instead of bikes, and is the new Tim Farr, simply because he saw that fast quad and fell in love with the sport. Now do you think that it is so bad that Honda came out with a new, undeniably fast bike, that will gain factory support and overall, greatly increase the broad knowledge range and popularity of the sport. Now I'm not just bitching out all of the yammi guys, I know there are just as many die hard honda guys as there are yammi guys, and I'm talking to you guys too. We really gotta cut out this my quad is better than your quad bullsh1t, and seriously think about this crap instead of acting like all of the twelve year old pre-pubescant children on this site, that get a hard-on every time they ride they're blaster, so they brag to all of their friends and other people who actually know a thing or two about quads. Now I'm not bashing the blaster either, cuz they're a cheap quad, that parents might buy they're kid instead of that cheap @$$ dirt bike. I guess to wrap it up, STOP BASHING, and that includes 14mins and DIEHARDHONDAGUY. If you dont like the quad dont F#@!ing buy it, it's as simple as that. shutup and go riding.
You just had to go off and bash on the dirtbikes!!!! I happen to love my dirtbikes and my quads!!! I don't care WHO is riding the quad, they aint keepin up with me on my bike!!! But I agree with everything else you said!! If you don't like it don't buy it!!!

Old 02-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

fightings done

Quick Reply: Honda wins again boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!