Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Forum Members... Opinions Needed, Please read.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum Members... Opinions Needed, Please read.

I was interested in what everyone's opinion is of me? Do any of you guys take me seriously, or do you just brush my posts off because of my age? Sometimes I feel like a loner because of my age, and I don't know if it's just me, or if you guys really leave me out? If you can, please leave me your opinion on my posts, and if I fit in on these forum's. Sorry for such an akward post, but I've been hinting of leaving these forums for good, cause I have been just feeling like an oddball for my age posting. Thanks guys.....

-Eric

Old 04-11-2004, 02:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I don't think I know your age....maybe your just an odd ball.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] J/K

I read your post, that says something. I won't read crap I can't understand or people who don't make sense and want to arguee without listening or trying to learn.

Old 04-11-2004, 02:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Eric, you are a great member on these forum's. Regardless of your age, you are a big part of Atv Connection to me. You have been a great friend on AOL, and I hope I get the chance to ride with you next year. I don't really care if you are 5, 8, 10, 13, 14, 20, 30, or 40. You are very mature, and none of your posts have been pointless or something that should bother anyone. I don't think you should feel left out, or anything to that effect because your posts have been great.

Hell, you convinced me to get the 686, and I will probaly be thanking you Tuesday. So are you a oddball to me because of your age? No. Do I think you should be left out or ignored? No, and any member that ignores your opinion or posts because of your age is probaly just being a know-it-all-jack@$$. So I hope you keep posting, and stay active on these forum's. We're all family here, and through the arguements and sh*t-talking, we all have quad's in common. Sure some people come and go regularly, but the active members are all great, and I don't think you should feel differnt because your young. I know this is just my opinion, but I hope you stick around. Your a great friend bro.

Ken

Old 04-11-2004, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys.... I dont know what it is, but it seriously has been odd. In most of the posts, once a major member posts, im usually out, cause I always think I am going to be corrected for something I say wrong. I feel aqward, I know its just a forum, but this place is a family for christ sake. Ward.... I'm 13 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. Part of the reason I feel like an @$$. Thanks guys...

Old 04-11-2004, 02:47 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

DieScarred,,,who's diescarred????

J/K

Well,,,im not going to stroke your ego,,,,but I do like reading your threads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

enjoy your youth,,,,dont worry about us old phogies!!

Old 04-11-2004, 02:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I enjoy all of your posts man..

I always read them, heck i think you know more then some in there 20s and 30s...

Your THE best young member on the forums i know of, good info,honest,and polite never bashes any people or their machines,,, Bro whats wrong with you?!?!?! you have nothing to feel akward or out of place about...

Just remember the cup of tea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

TrailRider

Old 04-11-2004, 02:50 AM
Pro Rider

13 is a good age for feeling akward anyway, personaly i would have never guesed you were so young,

round here its about what you know and who you can help, good advise is good advise who ever it comes from, dont let your age bother you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2004, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. And yup, most of my buddies are pretty old... Nice call Trail Rider [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Well then everyone, you will see a lot more posts from me, and a lot more helping people out with there machines, I know a lot more than you think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Thanks everyone, you guys rock, and your all my buddies and I appreciate everything you say. Any other future opinions are welcomed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 04-11-2004, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ward660R
I don't think I know your age....maybe your just an odd ball.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] J/K

I read your post, that says something. I won't read crap I can't understand or people who don't make sense and want to arguee without listening or trying to learn.
I agree with you. I'm having a lenghty chat with some polaris riders with there only "true 4wd" system on the market. They are either to closed minded or to ignorant to realize the truth. As long as a persons post are legit and have a relevant topic that isn't out of my scope of expertise I'll try and help out.. The age of a person is not an issue in my opinion. Intelligence is the key factor in a worth while discussion.

Old 04-11-2004, 03:12 AM
Pro Rider

Your post are very mature for your age, I think you have respect around here.....dont worry about anything, in a year or so quads will take a back seat to that pretty little blond who sits in front of you in english class....then all you will think about is pretty girls and quads, or pretty girls riding quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Forum Members... Opinions Needed, Please read.