Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

major bs worse than b4 plz read and psot opinion

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default major bs worse than b4 plz read and psot opinion

ok this is kind of a long story i would plz like your opinion on this... ok about 5 years ago my neighors husband left her with 3 kids.. so my dad decides to hlep her out with mowing her 1 acre lot and such and i have been OCAISIONALLY riding out there off and on small yard but u usuually hit 3rd or 4th in back 5th and 6th from road ok well neways, so we have NEVER had a prob b4 with me riding there she knows that i do and so do my parents and cops... small town... and sometimes ill b stupid and accidently slide and rip out top layer of grass or let me grab bar hit and take out a ncie chunk.. well her church helps her take care of her house also... and this tiem they are painting the outside.. well im riding i nthe back just slowly and this old lady coems out fro mthere group and starts pitchin a b!tch on how it's not my property and i have no reason to ride in her yard when we are the only 1's that have been taking care of it in 5 YEARS! so i got back by saying that and she goes well if any one of us see you in this yard again we will call the cops on you! ok well about this time i am PISSED so i go to wip it around and it was a little slick and i roost her up shift to 3rd power slide most of the yard ripping it up a little more with my finger in the air and yet they don't care about driving a 2 ton pinkup throguh the yard to pickup TWIGS! pzl poist your opinion on this..

Old 06-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

You should spend you summer in summer school. I think it would be for the best.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

that aint till august

Old 06-15-2004, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

Well If they are keeping the place up and paying your dad rent then they have every rite to get mad. They also might be worried about the kids getting ran over by you. If you staying a far distance away from the house, like 100 yards and they never use the land your riding on let alone paying for that land or just the house the land is on you should be able to ride on it. If there not paying rent , then letting you ride on it should be there rent. the fact is as long as your 100% positive that its safe for those kids to play and you to ride at the same time I see no prob.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

there's no kids out htere.. it's jsut those old ppl painting... and her husband pay'd off the house when they moved in.. and she has no use fo rthe land.. so they let us use it hell im practically related to her... my bestfreidn(other neighbor) his dad mgiht marry her...! and then me and him have PERMISSION for mbtoh of them to maek a TRACK out there! we r gonna use the clean fill dirt from my uncles to build it...

Old 06-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

and they'vce done 3 things out htere total in past 5 years... 1st thing was there was a huge pile of JUNK out there and they hauled that away then they reroofed her hosue and now they r painting it!

Old 06-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

thne a min ago i get a cal lfor ma university wantein g to know if i want to go there for cosmitology! oie!

Old 06-15-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Who are the old peaple, do they live thereor just fixing the place up?

Old 06-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider

this is what i think, and most of us more resposible, logical people think...what you did, was stupid. You should have turned around, and left the old lady alone. By roosting her, all your going to do is make the people upset that help your poor neighbor out, and just not want to help out anymore. Maybe you should think about the consiquences before you make irrational decisions. Good job ruining your neigbors yard, that seems to be the neighborly thing to do. It may be within your best interests to try to make ammends with your neighbor. What do I know though.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider

You were absolutely way out of line to act like a jerk punk kid and show no respect for someone who was helping out your neighbor and who did not know you from Adam. You should have just left quietly and slowly. Then talk to your parents and let them handle the situation directly with the owner of the property. Your parents could probably have smoothed out the situation but now you may have ruined your chances of riding in your neighbors yard because you had to act like a spoiled brat which by the way it does sound like you definetly are. I agree with WISTECK, go to summer school and grow up.

Quick Reply: major bs worse than b4 plz read and psot opinion