Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my weekend he!! ride/walk lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my weekend he!! ride/walk lol

i cant ride for like a week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] cause of some f'en retarded kid was litterally chasing me and my friend through the woods on his quad . we were just walking around on this farmers posted land that we have permission to be on cause my friend knos the famer guy and the kid doesnt. so we saw him earlier and met up with him later down the trails. so when we saw him in the distance he started flying down this straight away right towards me going 30-35mph. so i start walkin the other way across the trail and he starts steering towards me no matter which way i went (all open pretty much cept bushes). so i start running and he literally came INCHES to hitting me so when i jump pretty much i twist my leg and messed up my knee so i couldnt bend it i had to keep it almost perfectly staright. so i tell my friend to run towards the bigger trees that he cant plow through. so we start heading through the briars and bushes toward big pine trees so than the kid (14-15yrs old) just starts driving through all the thick stuff on an old kawasaki bayou 2X4,i mean thick thick stuff and kept getting stuck. lol. so we started running faster cause he was starting to catch up (reminding you i messed upi my knee) so i finally get behind a huge tree with my friend and he keeps driving around the tree chasing us around it. so we run to another tree. we went through some nasty sticky mud to get there hoping hed get stuck. and he did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. so than he remembered these huge pipe/tunnel things that you can walk through that continued a stream under a trail. so we hide in there hoping he wont find us. which eventually he did. he had a little BB/Pellet gun in th eback of his quad and started shooting at us but he was on ht eother side of the tunnel(150yrds approx) so he didnt hit us. than we run like he!! down the stream and get back to my friends house that i brought my quad over too. so i get on my 92 fourtrax 200 which has custom guards all around it.ALL around. along the fenders too. the guards are solid steel that are 2 and 3 inches diameter.(3 in the front and rear) all solid steel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so im like its revenge time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] lol so i grab my helmut and go riding out looking for the kid too try to ram him of the trail possibly lol but i couldnt find him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] unfortunatly. lol. so i just go home call the cops and report him so they are out looking for him. they may find him to cause he has to take the roads to get to the trails. so i hope they do catch him. just thought you might like ot hear about my weekend lol wasnt it a great weekend? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2004, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

that little f*cker. all i can say is too bad you didnt find him again, i know i woulda beat the sh*t outta him. Ride safe lol peace

Old 10-25-2004, 11:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ever read the signs of a child becoming a serial killer? check them out im sure this kid has more then a few.

Old 10-26-2004, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WannaATV
Ever read the signs of a child becoming a serial killer? check them out im sure this kid has more then a few.
lol i bet he is lmao [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he prolly sits in my window.....watch out he might be in yours too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

LOL funny story.

what an a$s hole. is this kid like crazy or something?

Old 10-26-2004, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

Damn, I'm 25 years old, but I still would have whooped this 15 year old's ***!

Old 10-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

yea i think he was. well i think he did it b/c me n my friend look young. Well he is young(only 10yrsold) and im small for my age and look like 12 instead of 14(which i am) so he prolly thought "oh two little kids lets try to scare them" instead he ended up getting angry cause we werent scared and acually tried to hit us. plus he didnt kno how to shift the quad that good so i thought he was gunna blow the damn engine lol

Old 10-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AlphaRaptor660R
Damn, I'm 25 years old, but I still would have whooped this 15 year old's ***!
yea thats what i planned on doing after i got my "secret weapon" lol j/k but he was gone when i got back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

remember me see if he was running a loud pipe u could have found him. i see ur buying the 250ex thats a mistake buy the blaster it has better outlooks

Old 10-26-2004, 08:58 PM
Range Rover

Holy ****! This story pisses me off and I wasn't even there. Man, that kids a little mother ******. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: my weekend he!! ride/walk lol