LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: AustinONeal
just drop it want it loud make it loud, want it quite make it quite, you buy them to do with what you want..
And you are the type of person who will ruin it for everyone.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Hey my $hit isnt loud so dont start bitchen at me

Old 02-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

loud bikes dont bother me

but i just realized somthing austin if your bike isnt loud and you have a 760 why does everyone else need a loud bike for alot of hp?

Old 02-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Warrior boy your missin the boat on this one.. Im pretty sure loud pipes dont bother anyone that rides motorcycles or atvs.. its our enemys who don't like them and use them as ammunition against us. and i personally want to give them as little ammunition as possible and i wanna drop nukes on them.

Old 02-15-2006, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

well mine has a combination of things to make it fast most people might just get a pipe and jett and maybe and intake mod and rely on that to make most of their HP. well i my bike i have good pipes carbs porting and and a really good cam and all that makes up for alot of power, and there are a few other little things that also help out u cant expect to slap a pipe and and make gobs if power u have to have other things, and + duels flow better than one pipe so they can afford to be muffled a little more

Old 02-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just drop it want it loud make it loud, want it quite make it quite, you buy them to do with what you want..
And you are the type of person who will ruin it for everyone.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I will b*tch at you, you seem to think anyone who wants a loud machine should have one. I like them to have a little rumble, not to mention stock pipes are very restrictive. I've had a slip-on on about everyone of my quads I have owned in the past. My point is, we don't need the obnoxious ones thrown on, even at the tracks! I believe 98db's is the standard right now, there is no need to have one louder than that. And just because you buy a pipe louder than 98db's, and lets say it does give you just a little more power, it isn't going to help you finish a position higher on the track, with drags being the exception.

Old 02-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

I will b*tch at you, you seem to think anyone who wants a loud machine should have one. I like them to have a little rumble, not to mention stock pipes are very restrictive. I've had a slip-on on about everyone of my quads I have owned in the past. My point is, we don't need the obnoxious ones thrown on, even at the tracks! I believe 98db's is the standard right now, there is no need to have one louder than that. And just because you buy a pipe louder than 98db's, and lets say it does give you just a little more power, it isn't going to help you finish a position higher on the track, with drags being the exception.
Dude did u hear what i just said eairlyer my pipes arent that loud, see its people like you that get $hit started after i got my bike built Bob craycraft told me my yoshi was louder than my barkers pipes, ONCE AGAIN my pipes arent loud JESUSm i bet your white bothers is just as loud mine are. maybe u should hear how loud they are before making assumptions about MY bike being loud

Old 02-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Im confused. arent street bikes like 12:1 or more? thats pretty high compression.. they are pretty quiet. Why cant someone make a quad exhaust thats quieter and still flows? those exhasts are flowing twice as much yet are quieter how come. i thought it had to be loud to flow? is it because they are 4 cylinders with short strokes and small pistons or somthing. if thats the case maybe ATVs should be built with similar technology to reduce their noise. cuz we want more area to ride not less. maybe the manufacturers could help us out in our quest.
I don't know about Jap bikes but, in stock form, my Harley was 8.5:1 compression. I am not sure how compression ratio relates to sound but, I don't recall my bike getting any louder after I bumped the compression to 10.5:1. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
As far as street bikes being quieter, they are because there are laws regarding how loud a road-driven vehicle can be. The aftermarket pipes for any bike are going to be louder.
After I got my Alien for my Raptor, I bought the quiet core and never run without it. Bottom line, common sense should tell you when a loud pipe is appropriate and when it is not. Unfortunately, some people would rather make a spectical of themself rather than excercise common sense.
Have a nice day.

Old 02-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: DriverDoyle

So i really dont care what people say about are quads being loud...

We just let are quads do all the talking......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much talking can your quad do when it is stuck in the garage after you have nowhere to ride?

Old 02-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude did u hear what i just said eairlyer my pipes arent that loud, see its people like you that get $hit started after i got my bike built Bob craycraft told me my yoshi was louder than my barkers pipes, ONCE AGAIN my pipes arent loud JESUSm i bet your white bothers is just as loud mine are. maybe u should hear how loud they are before making assumptions about MY bike being loud
I never said you bike is loud, where are you getting this from?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] My problem is what you said, not your bike, your belief seems to be let those who want to be loud, be loud. This thinking isn't good for any of us. Relax man, we're supposed to be on the same side.

Old 02-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

How much talking can your quad do when it is stuck in the garage after you have nowhere to ride?
Ok....There is a BIG difference in living in NEWYORK and living in OKLAHOMA.....

Im Sure we have alot more place to ride in oklahoma than yall do in newyork....There is Alot more people in newyork than there is in oklahoma......so i can see were your prob is coming from....
Besides the public places we ride all the time....I Own 160 acres wife owns 190 acres Austin owns over 2000 acres so i really dont think i will run out of places to ride....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!