Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I am soooo MAD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2001, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know how mad you must be, but listen to damguy and Holyman or your problems will just be starting! If the cops think this guy is a jerk, he'll get his in time. He was pushing his authority over the line, but you were in the wrong, so if he lives near you, let it go unless you see a lawyer about it. Like damguy said "don't give ATV's another black eye". If you told him that next time you'd run over him, you didn't help your case against him. Ask the cops if you can idle the ATV along the side of the road if you are walking beside it. The best way to give ATVers a good name is to make sure you obey the law and respect others' property. If you were just idling along the side of the road, I do feel sorry for you.

Old 07-19-2001, 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

Now the right thing to do is just to approach the guy and ask why you can't just ride to a spot you like to go. I mean maybe the guy is whipped by his wife and his wife is the bitchy one that made him do this <because most males, unless homosexuals of Sierra> won't act this way. But anyways, no one is willing to go to a neighbor and just talk about what you like to do with your ATV. I know I'm not, and it gets them suspicious cuz they think I'll maliciously destroy their property cuz they think of me as some little kid, even though I can be tried as an adult...

Anyways, I know that if you guys were adults, they wouldn't say anything, cuz adults fear adult strangers. But go to that revenge site the guy ordered and use the dead fish in the car, if you can get in the car. If not get it somewhere in their house (that would by ideal, like in a big vase). But barring that, right in a bush outside their front porch. But if putting it in a bush, be sure not to lay it on the ground. Best yet is to tape it in the middle of the bush or be sure it's in the middle of the bush tightly. The ground is the first place they'll look. Or you can scare em. Wake up super early one day. Put a dead fish in their newspaper and they'll freak thinking the mafia is on them or something.

Wait a couple months or at least 1 month before you do this. You do this too shortly and they'll remember you.

Old 07-20-2001, 08:31 AM
Range Rover

LOL! you guys are coming up with some really good ideas... I LIKE IT! Some of you mentioned that we were probably kids, because adults are scared of adults, but we're not kids. I'm 27 and my brother is 25. We each probably had about 75lbs on this pencil neck geek, but he either felt safe standing behind is bullet proof badge, or his scarier than hell wife. Quadfather mentioned that fish and wildlife officers have more power than cops. While I don't know about that, this guy wasn't a fish and wildlife officer. He was a fisheries and oceans officer. Kinda like coast guard I think. As for having any real power on land, I think this guy is kinda (pardon the pun) a fish out of water! And Wood asked if I know his name. I was a little to angry at the time to remember his name, but I'm going to call the police and ask for the name of the DFO officer who reported me. I have contacted the DFO and am waiting to hear back from them with the details of just how much power a DFO officer has, and how to go about formally lodging a complaint against him. First I'll make him look bad at work with the complaint, and then I'm thinking I'll probably follow him around for a while. As soon as I see him so much as jaywalk, I'll walk up to him (maybe I'll get a gumball machine cop badge first) tell him I saw him breaking the law, and take out my cell phone and report him. Then I'm gonna contest my ticket in court just so he'll have to take the day off work to go to court. Then, once he's there, I'll say, "nah... I changed my mind" and plead guilty, since I'm gonna get found guilty anyway. He won't get paid for going to court, because even though he said I was under arrest, he didn't write me up the ticket or do any paperwork, so It's a private mater between him and us. I do want to avoid illegal revenge, partly because it'll feel better to get him the way he got me... with the law. Of course if all else fails.....

Old 07-21-2001, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

I live right across the street from a ton of open fields. I rode the quad up to the gas station the other day and pulled in like a car. On the way home a cop pulled me over on the side of the road (took back rodes the whole way there and didnt see one car) and asked me for my proof of insurance and registration like he was being funny. I told him my insurance was in the house and that I had a sticker on the back that he was welcome to look at, he almost ****!
He didnt ask me if it was registered for on or off highway use and I didnt fill in the blank. He told me that I couldnt cross the street unless it was trailored or pushed. He wasnt to big a d!ck but a d!cks a d!ck right? Anyways, I got off and pushed.

The next time I needed gas I rode on the sides of the road and pushed across all the streets I had to. When I got to the gas station I just rode over a curb and over to the pump. I hope there were some cops watching me. I didnt do anything illegal this time but I was still filling up at the pump and this is what caught their attention in the first place.

I guess in our border town that has plenty of drug runners, car thiefs, and border crossings just doesnt give an officer enough to do.