Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

My Raptor got stolen today

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 01:51 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Raptor got stolen today

Yes it is true my raptor got stolen today. My wife and I are on vacation this week so we decided to go vivsit my parents. Well while there we picked up our new project vehicle. 1975 Pinto. Gonna be fast is all I can say. Well we loaded up the car and came home. On the way stopped at a freinds house. He told me about this place near my house were a bunch of stolen ATV's were found. I said that was good did they catch the guys and he said 3 out of 4. Well I left them to go home. Arived in the drive and I noticed my wife's 250 ex had been moved. Then I noticed the Raptor was no longer were it should be. At this I almost threw up. Glad I have insurance. Well called dispatch and they said they would have an officer in route. OK time for some background. The friend's house I stopped by just happended to be a on duty county deputy for the county I live in. And the same sheriff's dept. I just happen to work for. Well anyways he was the one that showed up at the house. He was also one of the officers working the stolen fourwheelers case. Well then in the meantime I notice the wires had been cut on my wifes quad. Likes they were trying to hotwire it. Well I knew they were interigating the kids that had been stealing the quads and so did my friend. So he made a call to the detective, interviewing the suspect. And told him(little perk of the job) that if he didn't tell him were the quads were that I could have him in a room for 10 minutes to do as I please. Well I have my raptor back now, he is sitting in jail with about $100,000 dollars bond and I'm writing this thread. The weird thing was everything they to was on my property still just hidden in the woods so they come pick it up later. And the kicker to the whole thing is they killed my dog to make it stop barking. I had to watch my wife cry as I buried it. All I can say is I will get revenge for the dog. He can sit in jail over the fourwheeler it can be replaced but the dog can't.

Old 11-12-2002, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

Man, that is some COLD shiot!!! There is nothing worse than harming the helpless or week. Take those kids to the matt!! Call the newspaper so the whole town can read about what SCUM those c*ck suckers are!!! I hope another "perk" is a nice breakfast meeting with the judge!! 10 years Cool Hand Luke style....dig a ditch, fill it up, dig a ditch, fill it up.

Maybe after the shock wares off a new puppy will cheer up your wife.

BlueLeader

Old 11-12-2002, 02:29 AM
Pro Rider

I say we tye his ankls to a rope tide to your grab bar andf drag him through a working gravel pit and evertime he screams go faster and faster yellin how do you like it! sorry about the dog!

Old 11-12-2002, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

hey blue leader, how ya doing after that crash in oct? ya gonna be on the quad soon?

Old 11-12-2002, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

hey thats 2 bad about the quads and dog

Old 11-12-2002, 04:44 AM
Pro Rider

shakin' the bush; boss!!
sorry to hear that. i agree with blueleader. i would definately make what they did known to as many people as possible. i can see someone get so hung up on wanting something so bad they do something stupid like steal it. but killing an animal or anything else to get what you want is on a whole new level. it shows a total disregard for life. being a family man, it would really worry me so i think i would leave an extreme lasting impression on these guys to where they would wet themselves everytime they heard mine or fido's name.

Old 11-12-2002, 09:19 AM
Range Rover

Those little sons of bitches..... what kind of dog was it, and how did they kill it?

I hope you get your chance to show them just how mad you are about the dog. I know if someone did that to my dog, I would probably just *SNAP* my dog is like me kid to me.

Old 11-12-2002, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider

the same thing happened to a friend of mine . just before we were going to go to a dune trip he came home and found the back of his trailer open and his modified banshee missing . sorry to hear that . can the hunane socity do anything to those little mother f@c$kers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-12-2002, 09:48 AM
Trailblazer

Well about 1:30 am last night I got a call from my LT about this stuff. He asked what all they tried taking. I told him the raptor had been missing, along with what they did to my wife fourwheeler. Oh yeah the ones that did it said the honda would have been gone to but they couldn't hot wire it like they did he raptor.They also took an extra set of tires, nerf bars that I hadn't installed yet, and a can of race gas. Well after that he wanted to know how the dog had been killed, I told him that it looked like someone had either beaten it to death or kicked to death. Well either way there is a press release from the sheriff's dept. saying that all these fourwheeler were stolen. But at the end of the release they really are going to play up the dog. In the LT. own words "I don't care if they walk on all the atvs, but they will go to prison for your dog". And I said sounds good to me.

Old 11-12-2002, 09:50 AM
Trailblazer

That really is sick......do as as blue said....those kids need to be exposed.
The sick thing is ...who are these kids parents and what are they like?

I am sorry to hear this. Console your wife the best you can.

Quick Reply: My Raptor got stolen today