CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

ODP Water Pump How much Temp Drop?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 10:41 PM
5X
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ODP Water Pump How much Temp Drop?

LOL I'm glad you like your $175 impeller. For all other's that would like to learn about this topic look on redlines website.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dsnut, I never stated you are a bad person, or had bad character. You choose to take me the way you want. You are who you are. And we only know you from how you are on this forum. To not come out and make a post about something as simple as that, tend to make me think you had something to hide, or were ashamed about. No reason for that, this forum is for all of us to learn, whether we agree or not.

You should work for the media, the way you take things out of context.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Engine ice, is that the same thing?

Old 03-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Dsnut, I never stated you are a bad person, or had bad character. You choose to take me the way you want. You are who you are. And we only know you from how you are on this forum. To not come out and make a post about something as simple as that, tend to make me think you had something to hide, or were ashamed about. No reason for that, this forum is for all of us to learn, whether we agree or not.

You should work for the media, the way you take things out of context.
I am all ears, I know you didn't like that I made a judgement call to PM him, but if that was all you meant, you would have cast aspersions on my judgement rather than my character. If I took you out of context, tell me exactly what you meant in regard to my character. C'mon Viper, what kind of character do I have?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My point is we should all keep our posts from making personal derogatory statements. I know you know nothing about my character and I couldn't possibly care less what you think of my character until you and I have a background or history together that gives me reason to. That is what we are starting right now. Plus it is fun to get into it now and then.

I respected everything you said except your negative reference to my character and your suggestion that I wasen't a man. Everything else was respectable. Just like me, sometimes I say things that I don't respect later. I realize it, point it out and apologize and move on.

Old 03-03-2006, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Huh? You really like to spin things dont you. Do you think I am all alone in this? Why do you think Erb posted your pm? You made a judgement call? BS You hid behind the scenes. It goes with the multiple screen names also, why did you need them? TO HIDE YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS........PERIOD!!

Old 03-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

ERBE (Evil Rat Bastard Esquire) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Huh? You really like to spin things dont you. Do you think I am all alone in this? Why do you think Erb posted your pm? You made a judgement call? BS You hid behind the scenes. It goes with the multiple screen names also, why did you need them? TO HIDE YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS........PERIOD!!
Ok, regardless of whether it is ok to post PM's on the forum, there were a lot of us who were playing with multiple screen names for fun. And it was fun. Does that mean all of us that did that, Choose, 2Big, myself, etc are hiding behind them or are you again just referring to me personally?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

ah, I see where you are going with this now. I believe anyone who hides behind a mask, if you will, to be a coward. Fun and games is all good. But to try to manipulate ones thoughts, with fake personalitys, is shameful. I am not here to talk about my personal beliefs with you, and this will end here. You want to talk about quads, snowmobiles or Jeeps, and why mine will kick yours ****, then I'm all for it. I will smell you when the wind blows! Later Jed

Old 03-04-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

This is getting old......fast.

I liked your response much better this time 5X, real info. But you still don't have any experience with the $175 impeller do you?

Text
All we are saying is if you are not running in temperatures of 90 deg or more and you have issues that include running warm and excess fan time, it might be wise to rule out any underlying causes before you bandaid the problem with expensive upgrades. You may not need any upgrades at all.
This makes more sense Ron, but it still does not answer the question, does it work or not?

Old 03-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

ah, I see where you are going with this now. I believe anyone who hides behind a mask, if you will, to be a coward. Fun and games is all good. But to try to manipulate ones thoughts, with fake personalitys, is shameful. I am not here to talk about my personal beliefs with you, and this will end here. You want to talk about quads, snowmobiles or Jeeps, and why mine will kick yours ****, then I'm all for it. I will smell you when the wind blows! Later Jed

Fine, I thought you wanted to mix it up. Btw, every single thing you have said to me in this thread has been personal. It has not been about quads or anything else. It has been about me and what you think of me. I find it ironic that you spend your posts looking at me on a personal level then when I back you into a corner where you have to come out and say it or back off it you decide you want to talk about quads again.

C'mon, you're better than that. Btw, this is an example of a discussion that would have been better suited for PM's, don't you think?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

SLC650 - Do you know if the pump works?

Quick Reply: ODP Water Pump How much Temp Drop?