CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Rcoop- Im calling you out to ds days... Can you make it?
Ive clearly stated i was gonna be there to race Scott.

Old 07-13-2006, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

Ive clearly stated i was gonna be there to race Scott
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 03:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Rcoop- Im calling you out to ds days... Can you make it?
Ive clearly stated i was gonna be there to race Scott.

IF you make it past DSNUT at Dunefest, you just might be enough competition for me to unleash the Spiderbike at DS Days, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....only time will tell, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].....RUN YOUR BIKE, NOT YOUR MOUTH and COME GET U SUM, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider

COME GET U SUM,

rcoop
Will your Momma let you come out and play...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
COME GET U SUM,

rcoop
Will your Momma let you come out and play...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yes i asked Doyle she said thats fine as long as i give you a reciept and thank you for the donations.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

Yes i asked Doyle she said thats fine as long as i give you a reciept and thank you for the donations.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
DSNUT, Rcoop is a guy who we refer to over here in Cajun Country as a NOBODY! Let me explain, He is a NOBODY TRYING TO BE A SOMEBODY! What happens in the mind of a nobody is this....they sit back and see people like me and you getting all the attention around here and they actually become bitter from within. So, they devise a plan to attack our very character just to draw attention to themselves because they are VERY insecure individuals. So, as Brother Paul Harvey would say....NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
There is a lot of truth in this. I know a couple of guys that are in the Sand drags here locally who say this guy talks big but he surrounds himself with people who tend to mess up setups and builds yet they are always pushing the envelope. That means they spend a lot of time rebuilding sitting on the side lines. Apperently, according to a reliable source, he is a joke to the local sand drag community because of his behavior and the fact his bike goes home on the trailer more than it makes a showing.

They are trying to push big Noss on alky. The bike is around 340 to 350 lbs and as I recall it is a 720 with a dual stage Noss system that is pushing a 60 shot. He does all his dyno work up at TVI so it isn't tuff to keep tabs on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ron
Wow nice work Sherlock but your a little behind the times. You got bad info Ron. Im not from this area Ive only raced local tracks twice. Only people surrounding me is my Brother-in-law Jim and you have talked to him and he thinks your a good guy. So its simple we gonna race for money or is this just all computer boredom setting in?

Old 07-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
DSNUT, Rcoop is a guy who we refer to over here in Cajun Country as a NOBODY! Let me explain, He is a NOBODY TRYING TO BE A SOMEBODY! What happens in the mind of a nobody is this....they sit back and see people like me and you getting all the attention around here and they actually become bitter from within. So, they devise a plan to attack our very character just to draw attention to themselves because they are VERY insecure individuals. So, as Brother Paul Harvey would say....NOW YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
There is a lot of truth in this. I know a couple of guys that are in the Sand drags here locally who say this guy talks big but he surrounds himself with people who tend to mess up setups and builds yet they are always pushing the envelope. That means they spend a lot of time rebuilding sitting on the side lines. Apperently, according to a reliable source, he is a joke to the local sand drag community because of his behavior and the fact his bike goes home on the trailer more than it makes a showing.

They are trying to push big Noss on alky. The bike is around 340 to 350 lbs and as I recall it is a 720 with a dual stage Noss system that is pushing a 60 shot. He does all his dyno work up at TVI so it isn't tuff to keep tabs on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ron
Wow nice work Sherlock but your a little behind the times. You got bad info Ron. Im not from this area Ive only raced local tracks twice. Only people surrounding me is my Brother-in-law Jim and you have talked to him and he thinks your a good guy. So its simple we gonna race for money or is this just all computer boredom setting in?
I am a good guy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I talked with Jim and he seems like a decent fellow. The one in question is you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The only one around here running their mouth is you and there is no reason for it. You started this and you have made your point, I decided to include myself since we are in the same region and now you have unequivically challenged me. The race is on. My DS against yours, the entire days timeslips will be considered and an average will be the official time for our purposes. If you have any more questions or comments, lets get them over with..........then lets race[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As far as the money goes..........I don't want your money. You made it personal, it is strictly a grudge match and we will have video cameras there as well with Sandbomber, Capewindy, 222 and YFZFryguy as witnesses.

That ought to do it. I don't care what fuel you run, just as long as you are running a Rotax DS motor, you and i are on the same page.

Good Luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

let me tell you something, your brother inlaw is wrong about nut i think he is a butthole[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he makes me mad the way he throws it out there not caring where it all lands.then he gets out there throwing these big equations at me that takes a couple days to figure out. and then filling me in on how yellowjacket was gonna sew me and some others.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if you make it threw nut and then threw mario and then choose then you might be ready for my little old motor. i was so excited when i left the house thinking we were all gonna have some quality talk here. fatholly tell some lies or something.

Old 07-13-2006, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
let me tell you something, your brother inlaw is wrong about nut i think he is a butthole[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he makes me mad the way he throws it out there not caring where it all lands.then he gets out there throwing these big equations at me that takes a couple days to figure out. and then filling me in on how yellowjacket was gonna sew me and some others.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if you make it threw nut and then threw mario and then choose then you might be ready for my little old motor. i was so excited when i left the house thinking we were all gonna have some quality talk here. fatholly tell some lies or something.
Aw, c'mon Scott! That isn't very nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Ya wanna join Pat Both Racing?

I kid you not, Yjacket said he was going to sue you. If I hadn't badly needed the PM space I would still have the message to prove it! LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]