CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
AHH![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ok, if you guys sleep in too late and can't get a place to stage, we will be at Driftwood. You can come down and unload your bikes and stage out of our camp. I think on 4th of July weekend you will need to stage by 7:30 or SOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later
Hmmm for some reason, that don't surprise me one bit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We appriciate the offer, and may have to take you up on that...

Old 05-24-2006, 02:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is Keith going to take the turbo bike? Next time we run, I want to pit the old 105.5 bore against the turbo bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think I have a chance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe not a good one, but a chance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].............Ya never know, I might catch him sleeping at the line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

I guess everyone must be getting ready for this weekend, cause its freakin' dead in here tonight... some of us work retail and have to put in some overtime this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I guess thats a theme in my life... always workin and always complaining about it. Oh well, maybe I can stir up some conversation this evening... ehem (clearing throat)

All you little hookers are lucky the man is keeping me behind the desk this weekend cause the stock bore, stock carbed, shaved fender madman that is FatHolly would have to put the 25mph beatdown on you all at the hill.LOL

Obviously kidding... good luck to all the fast DS's out there... everyone have fun and be safe. I'll hold down the fort, and in the meantime with all the big guns focusing on actually riding I'll puff out my chest, and suck in my gut and act like I'm fast. I expect some good Memorial Day Weekend reviews when you all get back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 01:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
All you little hookers are lucky the man is keeping me behind the desk this weekend cause the stock bore, stock carbed, shaved fender madman that is FatHolly would have to put the 25mph beatdown on you all at the hill.LOL

I know you could put the beatdown on me...............but I would give you a pretty good run if you let me ride my quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2006, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

This really bites, and am falling way behind on everything going on in the forum as I actually have to work for awhile. It won't get much better over the next few months either......Boy would I like to take my boss "outside" for a little "chat"!!!

Oh, and BTW the Beaver Eater Banshee is getting closer and closer to being ready for the 4th. Are you ready for it.... You can't handle the truth!

Old 05-31-2006, 12:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I have to admire your confidence![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My DS is no slouch but Banshee's are hard to beat sometimes. You cannot tell by looking at a Banshee how fast it is. In fact I am not sure you can tell by riding one either unless you are comparing it to another one. Even slow banshee's feel really fast when the power band hits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I look forward to the challenge![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have several of the stock bore DS guys telling me I am probably not bringing enough to DS days to beat them up the hill. They may be right but I bet there isn't a stock bore out there on all motor and race gas that can beat my big bore up that hill............who knows though, I may eat those words.

If they take me, I will have Mrs. Cynick take em out on my ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Wow I don't know if I can stand up to those expectations I like to race but not really good at it.( I can never get a good start.) I will do my best for you Nut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Ron.I will be surprised if your DS doesnt do well at DS days especially if you are running with nitrous.I beat quite a few banshees Monday at Florence and one guy in particular got pretty upset and the wife heard his comments after the race and lets just say i cant repeat here what he said.I was going to go over after the race and tell him that even though i look totally stock i am far from it but him and his group left pretty fast after the race..I should be able to do much better when i get my new swingarm.I am having to start in first gear now because second gear full throttle starts result in nothing more than a good view of the sky.At one point i think i really pis%#d off three banshee riders who were racing when i got in the middle of them and ran just slightly ahead of them up the hill but hey as far as i know there isnt a rule that says i cant get in there and run with them.I will get beat plenty of times with this stock bore but it sure is fun running a stock weight stock looking DS against a totally chromed out two stroke.There was a black Raptor(no not Dells)that i didnt think i could take that i did beat and after the race he said (that thing really gets after it) which i guess is a compliment.Except for the rough sand conditions it was a good day.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, I'm standing outside. Where you at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Continued- Ron, My 18 hp shot netted me 25 hp last time I dynoed with nos. Had good bottle pressure I guess.