CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
A Priceless Smile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]......................................and a beer????? LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The smile will be sufficient[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have no use for the beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Make sure you brush your teeth that morning. A half-a$$ed smile isn't gonna cut it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Pat Both Racing![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO!

I bet over half the people I run into will ask me who the hell Pat Both is!!! ROTFLMAO!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I kinda have an idea but will you explain so I stop scratching my head. If you can't say it PM me. Thanks
Tracy

Old 06-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I kinda have an idea but will you explain so I stop scratching my head. If you can't say it PM me. Thanks
Tracy
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Ok, the joke is we don't know whether Pat is a man or a woman............

(DSNUT whispers, "Shut up Tom!")[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

Nice Ron......"It's Pat"............that just took on a whole new version of the clothing line in my head.....this has multiple way's to go now.....

For all still confused I will explain a little more:

You know that there is always that goof ball with too much money.......Full riding gear...fully built drag/dune bike just sitting at the bottom of the hill just watching everybody run..... that is Pat Both

P u$$y
A t
T he

B ottom
O f
T he
H ill

Too much time around the Military......it's an Acronym

Hope that clears it up......

Tom

Old 06-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks Tom. Hey Nut [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. And Tom I asked you in a PM but this way everyone will know will you have kids sizes in the shirts you will be making or just big boy shirts?

Thanks in advance.
Tracy

Old 06-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Pro Rider

Tracy,

To add to that question here is a copy paste from the PM I sent you:

I will have clothing for all.... Infants.....to 4X for the boy's, and Infant to.... well, still have to see where the market is going to be for the ladies......Hat's, Sweaters, shirts, Gear Bags, basically whatever sales....I love laughing so there will be a lot of funny adult humor stuff....but there will also be clean well designed clothing also...with Comp Hill Clothing........ If anybody has an idea that they have been wanting to get on a shirt....bring drawings....jpg files...or just and idea and I will have all the equipment and enogh blanks to make most anything people might want...........

Thanks,
Tom

Old 06-05-2006, 01:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Question for you guys that ride Sandmountain Utah.........

How would you compare the steepness and the length of the Valley to Olds hill?

Old 06-05-2006, 01:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider

From everything I've heard about Olds Hill compared to Sandmountain UT is that Sandmountain is steeper and longer, especally if you run the smooth face. But I've never been to Glamis either, just my $.02.
Seth

Old 06-06-2006, 03:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks Seth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm trying to figure out my gearing for my motor. Comparing to olds hill will help me a lot if anyone has run both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2006, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Thanks Seth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm trying to figure out my gearing for my motor. Comparing to olds hill will help me a lot if anyone has run both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I have yet to ride on either of those hills.....I guess it falls under bring what you got, and hope it is enough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am usually overkill.....