CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
I was not there Ron BUT this year the blue short bus should make the trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thats good![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Even so, a 70 hp stock bore on NOS will walk away from an 800 all motor. You have to run NOS on a 730 or an 800 to keep up with a good running stock bore.

Even worse, a good running stock bore with optimal setup will out run a 730 or 800 that aren't dialed in on tires, gearing and suspension.

How about this, Viper? First, you kick my a$$ up the hill, we will both admit that you did it, then you help me save some time in finding the right combinations on my setup.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will help you with it even without running you. I really could care less, as long as I am getting some good racing in, I dont care if I win or loose. It gets old always looking back, or always looking ahead. Its the in between thats fun.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I am not here to get in the middle of this I just wanted to let you know that I talked my husband into camping at the mountain for DS Days. I am kinda excited about that I guess if it is to much for the kids we can always move over to the campground later.

I am not gonna be on here all night tonight I have my oldest graduation tomorrow.

Chew on that one.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Congrats cynick on the graduation!! My son recieved a bunch of achievement awards today so Im pumped up also.!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 02:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider

That is great about your son. Now I have to come clean I was hoping to make nut really think. My son is graduating from Kindergarten. I am still really excited and proud. It is just one of many acheivments I hope he makes.
Sorry to confuse ya.

Old 06-02-2006, 02:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

No confusion here, I figured by looking at your pics. My son is 11 and im 31 so dont go thinkin IM talkin like mines in high school yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I dread that day!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 02:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I do understand and that is great no matter what the age. I started a little later I am also 31. I also am dreading the highschool years. But am glad I have boys. I just hope I raise them to be Men.

Old 06-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Now I have to come clean I was hoping to make nut really think. My son is graduating from Kindergarten.......................It is just one of many acheivments I hope he makes.
He He[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You already know your son is graduating from kiddygarten. I can only assume, since you mentioned my name, that you are hoping I will someday graduate from Kiddygarten to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I will try to make you proud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I tried to let you all think I was old but it didn't work o well. It was my hubby's idea he said I might really screw some ideas in some of your heads up with that remark. Didn't work how planned.

I really am a proud mom today and can't wait to bawl my eyes out at his graduation.

I will be proud when you do to Nut.LOL

But first gotta go take the truck to get fixed talk to ya'll later.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: cynick
I tried to let you all think I was old but it didn't work o well. It was my hubby's idea he said I might really screw some ideas in some of your heads up with that remark.q]

No ideas ot hidden agendas here... You can assure that we are not on the prowl. (well Im speaking for myself) ya got to watch out for Tom though.lol

Respect for ones wife is a MUST in my book. If someone was having ideas that would be classless.IMO

There was a guy once who "tried" cross that line with me, the funny thing is that its only a matter of time before he pays a big price.

I dont care if your 22 or 80 years old, You still seem to share the same like for the sport.