CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

You know..It is kind of hard to duke it out over here when everyone in this thread is being so NICE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] What is going on here. I am amzed that there have been no takers on starting trouble.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wheres Dragon? He is always starting something or better yet he is always looking for trouble [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

Well look at how long this thread is already, and still no one willing to step outside with us. I have the same problem when I fish, not even a nibble [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well is just goes to show you that these people are nothing more then keyboard tuff guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] More of the same, just another thing with no ballz

Old 04-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Range Rover

they probly learned there lesson the last couple of times. But who knows....it maybe around the corner....knock on wood......

Old 04-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Well look at how long this thread is already, and still no one willing to step outside with us. I have the same problem when I fish, not even a nibble [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well is just goes to show you that these people are nothing more then keyboard tuff guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] More of the same, just another thing with no ballz
Who is gonna step outside with Fat DS guys?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't wanna get sat on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Can we keep it inside? Im scared to go outside... Its raining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
You ain't made of sugar, you won't melt. lol. =]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Range Rover

Who is gonna step outside with Fat DS guys?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't wanna get sat on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Old 04-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Well we already have the Ninja lurking around. I can take on the roll of the Sumo. Grrr [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bring on that Seafood Buffet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]OneFlyCowboy

You callin' me fat... you came to the right thread... oh wait I think my screen name implies fat somehow... damn I thought we had a bite.

Old 04-21-2006, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
[i]Originally posted by: [b]OneFlyCowboy

You callin' me fat... you came to the right thread... oh wait I think my screen name implies fat somehow... damn I thought we had a bite.
Well I am not sure about this, but I don't think anyone said we had to be fat to ride a ds, but I do think I heard you do have to be bull headed to step up and ride the beast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or maybe we just act big so no one will mess with us. I have seen some small ds riders but I think they will still hold there own even in the rain.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

Nope... I really am fat.