CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
That is Right Nut, Mister Freak!!!!! Don't you forget it either....

As for age of mind and heart, well some day I hope to make double digits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What is worse, is Crash is 6 years behind me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I am just hoping my IQ gets into double digits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maturity that high isn't even on my radar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You have a better chance at getting the maturity there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Range Rover

I've been married for almost 9 years, and my wife doens't like the idea of having kids, she says one is to many as it is.....I'm still trying to figure out what she's talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Well I guess since I have been married for 11yrs I could be your MG in heart and mind. LOL and again Be nice to your brother. MG
I was married for 4 years, and went through a major regression
Some women will do that to ya. As for me never I am perfect. HAHAHAHAHA. I wish. You guys are gonna be surprised when you see me. Don't get any ideas of what I look like ok I don't like disappointing my kids.
I hope you (Dragon) can find one that will help you get to the Double digits one of these days. Good luck.

Oops MG.

Old 05-25-2006, 05:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

As for age of mind and heart, well some day I hope to make double digits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What is worse, is Crash is 6 years behind me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I am just hoping my IQ gets into double digits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maturity that high isn't even on my radar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You have a better chance at getting the maturity there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Touche'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MG, I will be coming to DSdays. My wife may not make it because of work schedule. I would love it if she came though. I need someone who is objective to hold the video camera while I dust everyone on the mountain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

We are going to have a good time![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
I've been married for almost 9 years, and my wife doens't like the idea of having kids, she says one is to many as it is.....I'm still trying to figure out what she's talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
There are days I understand that all to well. Kids change your whole life around and not always for the better. I love mine and would never give them back but there are days I would lease them out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

MG

Old 05-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

Well I guess since I have been married for 11yrs I could be your MG in heart and mind. LOL and again Be nice to your brother. MG
I was married for 4 years, and went through a major regression
Some women will do that to ya. As for me never I am perfect. HAHAHAHAHA. I wish. You guys are gonna be surprised when you see me. Don't get any ideas of what I look like ok I don't like disappointing my kids.
I hope you (Dragon) can find one that will help you get to the Double digits one of these days. Good luck.

Oops MG.

Good things happen to those that wait......Well guess I am in trouble there also... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't worry, Nut is nothing like you expect either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know what she means![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I have been married for 10 years and my wife picked up right where my parents left off. She has had about as much success as they did........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

There are days I understand that all to well. Kids change your whole life around and not always for the better. I love mine and would never give them back but there are days I would lease them out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

MG
Ain't that the truth

Old 05-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Touche'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MG, I will be coming to DSdays. My wife may not make it because of work schedule. I would love it if she came though. I need someone who is objective to hold the video camera while I dust everyone on the mountain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

We are going to have a good time![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Tell her she has plenty of time to try to get the time off now she just needs to come and have fun also. It will be a kick I can't wait I just can't believe it isn't until September. I am ready now. I want to ride. ( like the commercial) This around the house is getting old. I can't wait. WOOOOOHOOOOO

MG

Old 05-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Don't worry, Nut is nothing like you expect either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Wait a minute..................what is that supposed to mean?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!