CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Don't worry, Nut is nothing like you expect either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Wait a minute..................what is that supposed to mean?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Range Rover

Don't worry, Nut is nothing like you expect either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Wait a minute..................what is that supposed to mean?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thats supposed to mean that Mrs. Cynick has never seen something that looks like a quirrel, but can also mistakend as a beaver..lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh wait, you probably thought I was funny looking until you met me, huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]lol

Old 05-25-2006, 06:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

If you guys look the way you act than I would say your all kinda funny looking!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I am just kidden around boys.
I just want to put a face and a real name with the rest of it. And again Dragon am I gonna have to send you to your room. I guess I will have to send him back to Kindergarten so he can learn how to be nice to others.lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now I guess I really have it commin.
MG

Old 05-25-2006, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
If you guys look the way you act than I would say your all kinda funny looking!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I am just kidden around boys.
I just want to put a face and a real name with the rest of it. And again Dragon am I gonna have to send you to your room. I guess I will have to send him back to Kindergarten so he can learn how to be nice to others.lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now I guess I really have it commin.
MG
Please, please.....I have my Tivo, Playstation, and computer in there....Best part is no working [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You have to leave everything off if you get sent to your room at least that is the way it is at my house. But I guess I am a little to far away to enforce the punishment. Are you guys all going straight through when you go to DS Days or are you stopping over somewhere on your way?

Oops again. MG

Old 05-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

You have to leave everything off if you get sent to your room at least that is the way it is at my house. But I guess I am a little to far away to enforce the punishment. Are you guys all going straight through when you go to DS Days or are you stopping over somewhere on your way?
We will be driving straight through. We will just alternate drivers in the two rigs as needed, and fly accross the deserts......It is only like 12-14 hours away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Wow that should be fun. It is about 6 hrs from here so that is far enough. If you guys decide you need a break and come this way just give me a yell. Maybe you can stop for dinner I will cook I have been told I can do that well. Let me know.

Old 05-25-2006, 07:01 PM
Range Rover

MG
Face with a name ehhhh? Can't miss me, not to many 6'4" african americans riding little YFZ's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I am only 5'9" and I feel really tall on a YFZ so how do you do it. If I were you I would get a DS that would be a smart move. JMO. LOL.

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!