CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

I have an idea why do you think I yelled for them. You better watch out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] This is so funny. Hey DS I need your # so I can tell your mom what you said about my bike. HAHAHAHA.

Old 05-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I have an idea why do you think I yelled for them. You better watch out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] This is so funny. Hey DS I need your # so I can tell your mom what you said about my bike. HAHAHAHA.
Ok. Got a pen? My number is 1-800-668-7233. That of course is not my real number but if you figure out what the last 7 digits spells, you can race against Dragon and crash on my DS at DSdays.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hint: it spells my thoughts about giving my number out on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]..........Have fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(btw, this is all in fun. I wouldn't hesitate to give my number to anyone here in private[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. You will like my DS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am getting ready to mount a rear view mirror on it so I can tell what everyone else is doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Was it AMD that came up with the rear view mirror joke? Whoever did, it was a classic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Old 05-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

NOT SAFE! I can't wait for DS Days even more now. I wouldn't give mine out either I might get pranked at all hours of the night that would kinda suck You know with they way you guys are. I know You just don't want to get in trouble. I see.

Old 05-25-2006, 08:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You are right![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dragon and crash better watch out! Mother Goose is coming after ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I do have a couple of questions guys. When are you headed to the coast? An what day are you leaving to go to DSDays? O and which way do you guys come. I live right off of I-80 so I am just curious. And Hey Nut my husband is jealous now. HEHEHEHE.

Old 05-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

I do have a couple of questions guys. When are you headed to the coast? An what day are you leaving to go to DSDays? O and which way do you guys come. I live right off of I-80 so I am just curious. And Hey Nut my husband is jealous now. HEHEHEHE.
Well, we will be at the Oregon Coast July 1-5, not sure about when we are leaving for DS Days yet, but we will leave to head home on that Monday, and we are still working on what direction to go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well Crash and Lil Dragon are on their way to Christmas Vally now. We were running a bit behind, so Scatter he will make Klamath around 11-11:30. I will be making tracks come about 2-2:30. Can't wait to hit the road and finally be able to try out the improved Dragon Ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
You are right![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dragon and crash better watch out! Mother Goose is coming after ya![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Are you scared? I am. A little.

Old 05-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider

Who's afraid of the big bad......Goose. Big Bad Goose Big Bad Goose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well you guys be safe and have fun I will miss ya. Give a full report when you guys get back Please. My hubby said I was gonna be bored this weekend with no one to talk to. O well. I will get over it. Like I keep saying BE SAFE.
MG I don't think I will be able to remember that all the time.

Old 05-26-2006, 01:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Who's afraid of the big bad......Goose. Big Bad Goose Big Bad Goose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
not nice implying that.

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!