CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!

Hey Crash what you get on and they all run away. I have been reading and LMAO all morning. You guys are really the greatest entertainment. Maybe we should start up another YFZ thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] No offense yfzfryguy.

Old 05-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yfzfryguy
hmmmmm, where did NUT go, ya'll heard him say he is scrared of squirrels. Must be tweaking on things in the garage..... All I got to say is unless them cast iron pipes on the squirrel are mighty stout, it has a days work ahead of it to get lunch, lets only hope its to early in the season for the squirrel to go into hybernation.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I predict a malnourished squirrel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And BTW Fryguy, my avitar is a Beaver! Not a squirrel![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Old 05-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
hmmmmm, where did NUT go, ya'll heard him say he is scrared of squirrels. Must be tweaking on things in the garage..... All I got to say is unless them cast iron pipes on the squirrel are mighty stout, it has a days work ahead of it to get lunch, lets only hope its to early in the season for the squirrel to go into hybernation.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I predict a malnourished squirrel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And BTW Fryguy, my avitar is a Beaver! Not a squirrel![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol
I would be more afraid of a beaver the the squirrel....Squirrels only want nuts, but a beaver.......well.......um.....yea

Old 05-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: DSNUT

I would be more afraid of a beaver the the squirrel....Squirrels only want nuts, but a beaver.......well.......um.....yea
Oh my Oh my, thats bad news about your avitar, I hear that Beavers tend to go for the wood, that sounds much worse than than the typical lunch for a squirrel, my bad for mistaking the beaver for a squirrel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That was what I was gonna say glad you said it first. Thanks.

Old 05-23-2006, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

Well I was not going to spell it out, but since you did............TIMBER!!!!!!

Old 05-23-2006, 05:36 PM
Range Rover

OK, I must admit that I've contributed to this digression of subject matter, NUTS like family, so I would like to see him still have the compacity to have kids....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] On with the racing and the search for a proper name for Dragon's shee. If the shee roosts DSNUT's this weekend, I guees we could call it the "beaver eater", oops, there we go again with the digression of subject matter, what was I thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Seriously this weekend is shaping up to be a fun weekend!

Old 05-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Officially I am looking for a name for my DS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But I like that last suggestion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should be a good weekend for all, and it has been made official. We will be at Christmas valley this weekend. This way, Big D and wife are comeing. I am bringing the GF and the kids, and Crash is attempting to sucker some poor girl to take with us......

Old 05-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Officially I am looking for a name for my DS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But I like that last suggestion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should be a good weekend for all, and it has been made official. We will be at Christmas valley this weekend. This way, Big D and wife are comeing. I am bringing the GF and the kids, and Crash is attempting to sucker some poor girl to take with us......
Hey wait just one minute......i don't have to sucker no body. They all want th pleasure off spending the weekend with me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] So don't even go there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

O it is ok Crash I saw your picture I am sure you can find some one. Dragon be nice to your brother. Wow it's like I have a whole nother set of boys on here. I must of started really early.

Quick Reply: Memorial weekend on the Oregon DUNES!!!!!