Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Also, THERE IS A 6 FT. BURM ALONG THE ENTIRE KSI FENCE ON THE INSIDE OF THE PARK. You can't even see Zumwalt's fence from the park. If thats not a severe indication of the attitude of the city of Kermit toward Zummyboy, I don't know what is
OR He wanted it put there so people that wanted to cause trouble.. avoid paying.. and trying to illegally park etc. So there wouldnt be even more trouble then they have already caused.

Old 03-29-2006, 07:27 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Also a reason the county closed it down is cause they couldnt do it one way or the other. They were gonna **** somone off if they did it the other way. THATS one reason they closed it down. When it is closed and covered. I guess youll have to make your own parking lot for your free duners since there will be no other way since yall have been such dicks to Danny. Fighting a losing battle here. Enjoy the bushs rofl.

Old 03-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ya, kinda like Danny is the dune Savior and saved it from the big bad oil companies. OR he is a proven liar and makes up stuff to make himself look good as things happen. If that was the case why wasn't the burm put on HIS side of the fence? There is one foot of sand over the asphalt. Why the extra burm? Why would he county do anything he asked anyways? He has pissed them off so bad they could care less. It is a statement. Just like the rubble in the center of the park for everyone to look at. There is no possible way to go around his fence and into the park. US CAUSING TROUBLE!!! Have you lost you freakin mind or have you not read my recent posts. We were nothing but nice to Danny and Tasha even though they were cussing and flipping us off. Besides the monetary damages caused to motorhomes in our group and LOUD CUSSING IN FRONT YOUNG CHILDREN, there was more than one reason to lower ourselves into resorting to the same behavior. BUT WE DIDN'T!!!!! Right is right and wrong is wrong. We refused to do what was wrong DESPITE being wronged ourselves. Not paying Danny to ride on dunes he has no right to IS NOT WRONG!!!!! I wish everyone would get that out of their head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ignorance is bliss but KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Old 03-29-2006, 08:00 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Where are you going to park this weekend? WE HAVE A PLACE TO PARK!!!!!!!!!! You speak out of ignorance. Let me see Danny's pad and I will show you ours. As far as a battle, it has just begun.

Old 03-29-2006, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Kharper450
Also a reason the county closed it down is cause they couldnt do it one way or the other. They were gonna **** somone off if they did it the other way. THATS one reason they closed it down. When it is closed and covered. I guess youll have to make your own parking lot for your free duners since there will be no other way since yall have been such dicks to Danny. Fighting a losing battle here. Enjoy the bushs rofl.
Enjoy the bushes??? Whatever you think KHarper [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

You need to snap out of your delusional KSI way of thinking!

Old 03-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

SLOW RIDE

What about parking down the road at one of those oil well locations? Would that be considered parking along the highway, and being ticketed?

This is a quote from the KSI website. To answer this question, this would be a wasted trip to the dunes. Unless you have permission from the land owner you will be run off. Not to be mean or rude, but I won't fill you full of crap and tell you things that aren't true. I would just hate for someone to go out there and be run off immediately.
---------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Harper, no reply. NOTHING??!! What can you say to refute the truth? I see your posts on KSI website and I assume YOU have no place to park. Please take Danny's words lightly. Lies flow from his mouth and truth is bent to fit the need he see's fit. And make no mistake. He is the one responsible for why YOU cannot ride at the dunes. I want to see this "pad" where trucks AND trailers can park and not get stuck. I believe what I see and trust Danny as far as I can throw him. You should do the same as well. And as far as "long live KSI," we shall see.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

This is concerned duners mother, his real name is little Bobby and when he is not on these forums he is looking at http://m-w.com/ all day.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Sorry I have better things to do rather then sit at a comp. Either way if yall have rode here for so long etc. Should know one of these days after people have trashed it as it has been. It would come to being shut down etc. If you have such problems with them buying it why didnt you buy it?. Hence you are a "concerned duner" you could of made all your changes to it put your rules to it. Since you didn't buy it you have to live by the rule sput in place by the people who did buy it. Cant blame him for buying it charging etc. One thing that will happen with all this the place will be cleaner and in better shape. No more people going out there trashing the parking lots with beer bottles. Dunes will be safer.....I cannot say on the part of them cussing yall out but if so. Sorry it happened but look at the stuff they have been putting up with. Oh well either way maybe we ALL will have a good place to ride.. a better place.. safer.. and funner. See yeah on the dunes.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:07 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDunersMommy
This is concerned duners mother, his real name is little Bobby and when he is not on these forums he is looking at http://m-w.com/ all day.
Little Bobby [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well, I have a laptop and wireless internet at MY business. You should really try it sometime, it really enhances productivity. Attacking my mother? My god, are we in 3rd grade again. I tell you what, the only trash dumping I saw was in a white crew cab chevy, AND IT WAS TASHA and a guy i didn't recognize. Another thing, if i do nothing all day, then why do I travel in motorhome that costs more than your house? Try another approach Danny. Work smarter, not harder. Do not attack my personal character. Danny just wanted his seven dollars AT ALL COST. The cost was a little high wasn't it Dannyboy. "Dear Lord, Please let the pad gods smile on me today. Please give me a pad for me and all my little dunegoons." Thats as far as they have gotten on their "pad."

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER