General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Rhino Rollover

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rhino Rollover

Originally posted by: LeroysRhino
Originally posted by: Adamzim
I am a Rhino owner with concerns about rollover safety. I have several friends who have broken arms and legs!
whatever happened to Darwin's theory? I hope your friends dont have any offspring. this gene pool is full of idiots! we need CLORINE! lol
I doubt he/she has "several friends" period.

But the chances that the few folks that have broken limbs also happen to be "your friends" are astronomical.

Old 10-13-2006, 11:45 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rhino Rollover

I am a Rhino owner with concerns about rollover safety. I have several friends who have broken arms and legs!
whatever happened to Darwin's theory? I hope your friends dont have any offspring. this gene pool is full of idiots! we need CLORINE! lol
LOL, I see you and OFC have the same idea's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default Rhino Rollover

Originally posted by: motox26
LOL, I see you and OFC have the same idea's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Leroy likes the mud.. Im scared of mud [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But besides that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If people don't wanna get hurt Stick to arm chair qtrbackin. Otherwise if your gonna do dumb chit man up and take responsibility for the dumb chit you do. Lay blame on no one but yourself. you made the choice to do this. If you get hurt Its your own choice that led you down the road to your injuries.. Sure injuries suck. But it aint my fault or yamaha's fault ya got hurt.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:22 PM
maw
Weekend Warrior
Default Rhino Rollover

My son was involved in a Rhino (rollover) accident. I've seen postings on the web were people talk about "low speed turns" in which a rollover occurs. I'm searching for data that supports low speed turns can in fact result in a rollover. In your case, how fast do you think you were going? Can you point me to any rollover test data, and/or point me in the direction of someone who might have this information.

thanks for you help in this matter,

-maw

Old 11-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rhino Rollover

Originally posted by: maw
My son was involved in a Rhino (rollover) accident. I've seen postings on the web were people talk about "low speed turns" in which a rollover occurs. I'm searching for data that supports low speed turns can in fact result in a rollover. In your case, how fast do you think you were going? Can you point me to any rollover test data, and/or point me in the direction of someone who might have this information.

thanks for you help in this matter,

-maw
I havn't seen crap about low speed roll overs. And if the driver knew what he/she was doing, it wouldn't of happened if it did. If you are a sissy, and can't handle the dangers of the sport, then please stay out of it!

Old 11-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rhino Rollover

This kinda chit can happen on any quad! watch link!

Old 11-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rhino Rollover

I had a rollover on my Rincon and broke my wrist. I was only doing about 1 mph on the side of a mountain. Who should I sue, Honda or the owners of the mountain. Obviously it was not my fault. LOL.

Old 11-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Trailblazer
Default Rhino Rollover

I rode with 3 other Rhinos last weekend, the one driver commented that he couldnt believe I hadn't had mine on its side yet, that it happened a lot to him. later that night my buddy, that just got his, put it on its side. I still havent tipped mine. 2" spacers must help?

Old 11-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default Rhino Rollover

SOUNDS LIKE SOME OF YOU FLATLANDERS BETTER STICK SHOPPING AND STAY THE HECK OUT OF THE WOODS, ALTHOUGH YOU COULD GET ROLLING YOUR SUV IN THE TARGET PARKING LOT.

THIS THREAD CONTAINS ALOT OF INEXPERIANCE AND SISSYS.

DIRTBIKES FLIP, THREEWHEELERS ROLL, AND RHINOS TIP, FACTS OF LIFE.

DONT SUE WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU, OR MAYBE YOU DID NOT READ THE BIG YELLOW AND ORANGE STICKER ON THE DASH BOARD A$$H0LE'$ !

Old 11-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Trailblazer
Default Rhino Rollover

well if you want to get technical the rhino and other side by side units wer not addverticed as sport vehicles they are all addvertised as work vehicles and hunting so if you go above and beyond that then that is your choice not the manufactures. I havent rolled my ranger but I still put my own leg minders on I built them out of semi-truck mud flaps and they work great.

leg minders1
leg minders2
leg minders 3

Quick Reply: Rhino Rollover